• 1(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Release - Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!
Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx

watch gallery

Available through Kodi official repo

Please read the README file before using Bello 6.

Any requests or suggestions whom i don't agree (or like) will be ignored. Sorry guys, but i don't have the time to answer
no & why to all of these stuff.

Enjoy!

[Image: cc.svg]  [Image: by.svg]  [Image: nc-eu.svg]  [Image: nc.svg]  [Image: sa.svg]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
excerpt: "NonCommercial — you may not rip-off, copy, modify or use this work or any part of it in any way for commercial purposes."

Important Legal Notice
BELLO 6 IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL OR HOUSEHOLD USE. THEREFORE YOU MAY NOT RIPP-OFF, COPY, MODIFY OR USE THIS WORK OR ANY PART OF IT IN ANY WAY FOR COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL KODI BOX SELLERS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS WITH BELLO 6 PRE-INSTALLED WITHOUT MY PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT!.

PLEASE RESPECT DEVELOPER'S WORK!

Show your support!
Even though i always enjoy working on Bello, thousands of hours of work have gone into it's development.
If you enjoy using it and would like to show your appreciation, any donation it's greatly appreciated.

[Image: 6kI9fcu.png]
Here we go!!
Nice to see you back nessus.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
+1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
I can't beleive it ! very very good news ! You missed us very much nessus.
Smile 
By the way it's time to move this forum back to the kodi skins landing page ! Big Grin
Does it say release because of older versions or is Krypton version 17.1 released? Kinda confused because it says "Release" at beginning and "Coming soon" at the end of thread title, so which is it?
much better if you add the home animation a fog in the wood.

i woulD love to.
INTEL,
Core i3 - HD 4400.
KODI,
18.0 - Estuary MOD V2 (recently used fTV).
LIBRARY,
Movies - TV Shows.
OS,
Windows 7 - Nokia X.
(2017-04-19, 03:24)revolucienary Wrote: Does it say release because of older versions or is Krypton version 17.1 released? Kinda confused because it says "Release" at beginning and "Coming soon" at the end of thread title, so which is it?

No previous version available. A release for krypton is coming soon! NodNod
Fantastic, nessus!

Bello is the best skin ever! Big Grin
Can I testHuh
Awesome news!
I have a small request. Smile Would it be possible to have an option to change where movie ratings are pulled from? I don't think themoviedb is a great source for movie ratings. I would like to see an option where I can set it to be taken from imdb or meta score instead.
so the skin is not yet out and you have already questions. wow!
That's not even a skin setting... Your movie scraper pulls that info...

Greetz, Unr3aL67
██████████████████
::::::: My System :::::::
██████████████████
  • 1(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!4.85