•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Release - Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!
First of all this is my favourite skin in kodi ever!

Im having a problem i cant see all the media views netflix,showtime,3d wall etc i can only see list,bello,slide,gallery
First of all this was my favourite skin in kodi rver!

Im having a problem i cant see all the media views netflix,showtime,3d wall etc i can only see list,bello,slide,gallery
Great skin. Thanks. How do I change the background in the main menu? I prefer fanart as background. In settings when I want to change the background for Movies, I choose select background, than I choose for instance 3Dwall movies, but nothing happend in the main menu. I still have the Bello background. I use local media and have all scripts installed.
(2017-05-13, 08:17)ThatGuy93 Wrote: First of all this was my favourite skin in kodi rver!

Check in Prefrences -> Bello Settings (The Capilat B on right) -> Views -> Manage Video Views

Are all views enabled ?
(2017-05-13, 10:35)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin. Thanks. How do I change the background in the main menu? I prefer fanart as background. In settings when I want to change the background for Movies, I choose select background, than I choose for instance 3Dwall movies, but nothing happend in the main menu. I still have the Bello background. I use local media and have all scripts installed.

Check in Prefrences -> Bello Settings (The Capilat B on right) -> Backgrounds
Disable Fanart... should not be enabled
My turn Blush

In the previous Bello Version there was two things that I loved very much and that I did not found were to enable in v6 (if available) :

- On each menu (Film, Music...) it was possible to have Fanart/Movie/Artist "slideshow" in the backgound, depending of the menu ((Film, Music, TV Shows...). In current v6 it seems there is no option to have this very nice background. I Just found an option to define a static picture or multiple pictures or 3DWall... but nothing to have the same behavior has the previous Bello version. Is there a way in the preferences to enable this ?

- I loved the moving wave of the previous version on the home page Smile

Any way, I'm so happy to have Bello back to my media center ! Thanks a lot
(2017-05-13, 12:51)Ribero Wrote:
(2017-05-13, 10:35)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin. Thanks. How do I change the background in the main menu? I prefer fanart as background. In settings when I want to change the background for Movies, I choose select background, than I choose for instance 3Dwall movies, but nothing happend in the main menu. I still have the Bello background. I use local media and have all scripts installed.

Check in Prefrences -> Bello Settings (The Capilat B on right) -> Backgrounds
Disable Fanart... should not be enabled
Thanks, but it isn't enabled.
Wink 
@Aaiemron

I made some test with a fresh install :

Default settings :

3DWall Movies background :

With an additional Widget (Recently Added Movies Widget) -> disable "Auto Hide all widgets" before + Background

To better understand your issue, are you stuck with the "Default settings" rendering regardless the choice you made for background ?
(2017-05-13, 13:01)Ribero Wrote: My turn Blush

Was that on the original Bello, or one of the mods? It's been a while, so I really can't remember.

Nessus, thanks for putting this skin back on the map! This skin was my go-to skin for years, and I'm glad to see it updated.

What do the 'Quick Navigation' settings adjust? I've toggled them to different settings, but I'm not seeing what they affect... and I can't remember if that was in the skin previously.
@Ribero, thanks for your help. But everything I tried does''t work. I use Kodi for several years now and I used all kinds of skins, but never had this "problem " before. I also did fresh installs on Windows, Android and MacOs but no 3d wall view or what so ever as background. In Movies, TV shows, Music etcetera no background. Strange
Ok, strange
The screen capture I posted were done right after a fresh install and settings cleanup (I renamed ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi) and then add Bello, then add a Movie Library...

FYI. I'm on OSX Sierra.

I hope you will find a way to make it work.
(2017-05-13, 16:31)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2017-05-13, 13:01)Ribero Wrote: My turn Blush

Was that on the original Bello, or one of the mods? It's been a while, so I really can't remember.

Nessus, thanks for putting this skin back on the map! This skin was my go-to skin for years, and I'm glad to see it updated.

What do the 'Quick Navigation' settings adjust? I've toggled them to different settings, but I'm not seeing what they affect... and I can't remember if that was in the skin previously.

It was on the original one, i have some doubt nessus restore that waveWink
The quick nav is available through the context menu, it a shortcut to kodi stuff and it is a new entry.
Peppe
What is needed for the Trailers main menu item to work?? It doesn't populate anything.

Also, it seems like script.IMDBupdate dependency is not Krypton compatible?
(2017-05-13, 13:01)Ribero Wrote: - I loved the moving wave of the previous version on the home page Smile

Any way, I'm so happy to have Bello back to my media center ! Thanks a lot

Man I'd love for a way to get that wave back. It was so unique. Was it a GIF?
The code is on gihub, I think this is what you are looking for.

https://github.com/Nessus85100/Bello/blo..._pulse.png
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 

Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!4.85