•   
  • 12(current)
Release - Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!
Hello, congratulations for the wonderful work. I would like to ask you if you can create a visual that allows you to see the logos of film names, discart, clearart etc. and the colored flag media in addition to the default white ones? All in a unique view ?. Thanks would be "nice"
(null)
sorry i wasn't knowing about that, im just informing
I understand. But we cannot provide you the assistance you require with your Kodi. You are using unofficial add-ons and repositories, and it is not fair that you waste the time of the volunteers when they know nothing of the add-ons or modified skins you are using. You need to seek assistance where you download all your stuff from. Not here.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
(2017-12-08, 12:03)Karellen Wrote: I understand. But we cannot provide you the assistance you require with your Kodi. You are using unofficial add-ons and repositories, and it is not fair that you waste the time of the volunteers when they know nothing of the add-ons or modified skins you are using. You need to seek assistance where you download all your stuff from. Not here.

i do understand, thank you for informing, i'm not doing any more, sorry about that
Hi is it possible to centre the highlighted menu as of it being to the left, also how do we get get the animation like on Bello Nero videos ive seen.
Anyone able to provide link/s to show how to customise this skin?
Hi Nessus
since I had not done it yet (I do it now) I want to tell you that I have had the opportunity to compare different works really well done each with one or more peculiarities of course as Bello 6, but I feel obliged to give you my most sincere congratulations because every time I use Kodi with this magnificent skin I can not do without "at least personally" to notice, over how I worked on it for several hours, how technically well done full of details and complete
in short, thank you very much for giving us such an important job. 
Greetings
  •   
  • 12(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!4.85