[Krypton 17.1] Simple IPTV Can Guide be made a Widget?
I was wondering if I could configure the guide in SimpleIPTV to show as a Widget on the TV tab.
I can't seem to make the guide a Favorite to get the proper command for a custom Widget.
Is this even possible to do?
I think only mine mod have that....some old img Smile
(I am on leia and simpleIPTV dont work in this version, cant take new images)

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
What mod is that?
Looks like an entire EPG addon...
What I'm looking to do is just add a Widget to the TV Home display that I can quickly scroll through the EPG to see if there is anything to watch without having to load a full screen version...

But it may be a desire the Widget functions simply won't support.
that is widget on home....

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ah...So I take it that is built into the skin itself...
AeonMQ6?

I will have to check it out. I'm currently using Xonfluence.
Hi guys. I have completely modified estuary skin to look like sky q. Sky q is a uk based tv provider.

One of the features on sky q is the tv guide on the main home screen where the widgets would be.

Is there a way of achieving this by putting the PVR TV guide as a widget or placing the TV Guide window as a visible item on the home screen.

Of course it needs to function fully as well.

Any help kindly appreciated. Thanks
(2021-01-27, 10:43)jblackwell1990 Wrote: One of the features on sky q is the tv guide on the main home screen where the widgets would be.

Is there a way of achieving this by putting the PVR TV guide as a widget or placing the TV Guide window as a visible item on the home screen.
I suspect what you are wanting achieve is not actually possible.
That being said, I do seem to remember that the author of the 'Next Up' addon also created an Estuary skin Mod about 4/5 years ago that did something similar with Live TV on the home screen. I can't remember exactly how he did this, since it was so long ago, but I found the original links to his skin mods here:-
280154 (thread)
or
302373 (thread)
Hopefully, they will still work for you, but Krypton is obviously very old now.
Hope this helps.
(2021-01-27, 15:08)Dumyat Wrote:
(2021-01-27, 10:43)jblackwell1990 Wrote: One of the features on sky q is the tv guide on the main home screen where the widgets would be.

I suspect what you are wanting achieve is not actually possible.
That being said, I do seem to remember that the author of the 'Next Up' addon also created an Estuary skin Mod about 4/5 years ago that did something similar with Live TV on the home screen. I can't remember exactly how he did this, since it was so long ago, but I found the original links to his skin mods here:-
280154 (thread)
or
302373 (thread)
Hopefully, they will still work for you, but Krypton is obviously very old now.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for replying. What I am trying to achieve is very similar to what Angelinas has posted above with the pvr guide on the home screen as a widget. I would even be happy with just the few lines from the tv guide. I just need to know how to write the code

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton 17.1] Simple IPTV Can Guide be made a Widget?0