Anyone notice anything wrong with this?
There are some help pages on the wiki itself. Also it is quite instructive to look at the source of existing pages. (Click edit at the top of a page).

I am pretty sure we are using Wikimedia software and there are plenty of materials on the web, including Wikipedia itself.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
And to add, we appreciate any help. It is a big beast to keep in order.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
ok thanks, I'll check it out.
(2017-04-16, 07:10)nickr Wrote: Yes I saw you updating images, looks like you are looking to update the bits I was looking at.

Yeah, I'm trying to update what I think would be the first things people should read to get started.

Problem is, that somethings have now become so second nature now that I have to actually run through the processes to make sure that the image and updated info is correct. Tongue
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes I just deleted .kodi on my laptop so I could provide screenshots of a fresh system, but now you have beat me to it lol. We should coordinate.
Lol and delegate to Bilgepump.
(2017-04-16, 07:56)nickr Wrote: Lol and delegate to Bilgepump.
If you tell me something specific and I can figure out how to do it, I'll give it a go.
(2017-04-16, 07:55)nickr Wrote: Yes I just deleted .kodi on my laptop so I could provide screenshots of a fresh system, but now you have beat me to it lol. We should coordinate.

Ha! Don't you hate that when that happens.

If you're planning on doing some editing, then yeah we can coordinate. Just PM me or hit me up on slack let me know what you want to work on and I'll do the same. I was planning on starting on Set content and scan (wiki) next, but if you want it you can do that since it was going to be tomorrow before I could get to it.

(2017-04-16, 07:56)nickr Wrote: Lol and delegate to Bilgepump.

LOL, sounds good to me.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
By the way, I think it might be a good idea since the Wiki needs a major overhaul to start a thread to see if we can get others to start editing it and people can post what they are working on so no one steps on someone else's toes.

It also might be good for those that may not want to tackle editing the Wiki, but could read the edited pages to make sure there's no mistakes.
No more for me tonight, party to go to. Will look at it again tomorrow (hangover permitting)
(2017-04-16, 03:27)Tinwarble Wrote: That's because usually the only people who don't want fault assigned are those who are at fault. People who get upset are like someone who goes to another persons house, craps on their rug even though there's a sign on the front door the clearly stating "Don't crap on our rug", then complains because the person that owns the house gets mad.

It's not like there isn't a sign on the "front door" of Kodi when you sign up.
This is almost exactly the comparison i was thinking about while reading the original posters logic.

'It really tied the room together' ~the dude

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone notice anything wrong with this?0