Slide show only starts after next song is played
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApeGS6Lw3z6jpiWu3TTvhjimZe80

Here you go
Just a side question perhaps kib can answer, in Denmark most of the DVD you had in your Movie\----->Download<--------- folder cost the same as a pack of cigarettes same goes for Blu-Ray, and we even have a high Tax
So i was wondering are BluRay and DVD very expensive in the Netherlands hardly seems worth while to dl Movies, i am not saying you dl movies just asking a question Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Okay that is one long debug.log file still reading BUT, if i bury my files so deep the scraper does not see past Artist folder and claims there are no files looks a bit like that
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
lol are you insane, have you looked at the replay Gain settings, wow you neighbors must really love you in the weekend sharing your music that loud Big Grin
Banned add-ons
I can answer that question safely: yes, I have downloaded movies in the past. Ever since we have Netflix available that is not really interesting anymore. I think almost everything in that folder is available on Netflix (in way better quality then what I currently have) In the Netherlands downloading was allowed, sharing the downloads is the issue. Most of these movies I have read from a DVD that I got from somebody else.
And to be honest: I have no clue to what DVD's cost here. I hardly ever watch movies. And if I do it is from Netflix or what I recorded from TV.

Getting back to the original question Smile
When looking at the debug log I think you can forget everything after 21.42. Then it was just running fine.

Can you point out an example where I have files burried very deep the scraper does not see past Artist folder? In general it is : E:\Muziek\[Artist]\[Album]\[Songs]
And when it comes to pictures it is: E:\Foto's\Algemeen\01 Algemeen\2017\04 Would that be causing this issue?
(2017-06-02, 22:50)kimkl Wrote: lol are you insane, have you looked at the replay Gain settings, wow you neighbors must really love you in the weekend sharing your music that loud Big Grin

Que? No.... I have not looked at those settings. You can believe me: it's not that bad Smile

Edit: I see what you mean. That 89 dB value is something that comes from MP3Gain that I use to level all my MP3's. I really hate it when one song is way louder than the next. And the "1." in the logging is just indicating Kodi doesn't alter the gain.... right?
Well this is a first i have no idea, only a suggestion, this will in no way hurt your Kodi Big Grin any "TK" can confirm it, but it might cure all
I want you rename this folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib (The Lib folder its using a capital L)
Change it to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib (a small l)

Either this does 0 or it does all it fill not mess with your system, every addon request will still work Kodi will see no difference.
Give it a shot you do not even have to change it back if it does 0
Banned add-ons
Was worth a shot. A first test is good... Half way through a song the slide show started. I'll test more
So my fix worked remember it takes time for the scraper to find artwork the first time so good luck

Get a never version, of mp3 just steal no wait stealing is wrong borrow mp3 from one of your other programs,
I have bought Cyberlink PowerDVD and Director both have updated versions of mp3gain.
I could also or rather i can't post the link but there are tons of website "legal" where you can get a new one and the other one that keeps the Mp3 from doing what you described but this is way off topic
Banned add-ons
Unfortunately it did not fix it. It looked ok twice, but after that the issue surfaced again.

Why would I get a newer version of MP3Gain? MP3Gain is for free and I have levelled all of my MP3's
Not sure I understand... I never read anything about resetting Kodi. But perhaps that is the best way to solve it: just do a clean install
So, I still need to do that full install. I think it will not be an issue to setup and configure Kodi like I currently have it, but if I want to be able to put back the settings like I currently have them.... what folder or file(s) would I need to backup? And if configuration turns out harder than I remember, can I then just copy back those files and I'm all set?
You're welcome...what did I do?
Ok, back on topic: had some time left and removed Kodi completely including my profile. Then I installed the Windows Store version (had that one before as well and had the same issue... I am just lazy and know the Windows Store version gets updated automatically Smile )

For now the issue seems gone. So it most likely really was an issue in my profile. Not a real surprise.... I have been dragging that profile over for months now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slide show only starts after next song is played0