EGreat 10 review
Hi all,

The was wondering if someone posted a review for the EGreat 10 on this forum.

I am planning to buy a new media player, but am hesitating between the Shield and this one.

My main requirement is seamless support for 4k HDR 10bit X265 HEVC content without any stuttering etc as well as support for external supps and different audio formats.
Its one of the few "Banned for discussion Boxes" on this forum as we will not be providing Free Forum discussion space to a box that uses VidON XBMC Software that violates the Kodi Open Source - GPL Licence.

This is a big No No, Violations of this type - especially when you take into account Kodi is coded freely by volunteers in their own time.

Companies such as VidON are nothing but leeches profiting of this free Kodi code.
Its not on and we will not tolerate it.

Any discussion about EGreat and I will bin any such threads immediately.

(2017-04-17, 10:34)wrxtasy Wrote: Its one of the few "Banned for discussion Boxes" on this forum as we will not be providing Free Forum discussion space to a box that uses VidON XBMC Software that violates the Kodi Open Source - GPL Licence.

This is a big No No, Violations of this type - especially when you take into account Kodi is coded freely by volunteers in their own time.

Companies such as VidON are nothing but leeches profiting of this free Kodi code.
Its not on and we will not tolerate it.

Any discussion about EGreat and I will bin any such threads immediately.

Many thanks for your feedback. In that case I will go for the shield TV. Is there any 2017 review on this forum showing if all formats work properly? (as there is one for the HiMedia Q10Pro)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EGreat 10 review0