v17 Show only Album Interpreter
Hi,

recently I went from Jarvis to Krypton! So I've got a problem with the music library! I think in Jarvis there was a setting only to show Album Interpreter in music library or something like this! I do not find this setting in Krypton! Is there a way to do this?

Furthermore sampler, ost, etc were shown in an own folder "Various Artists" in Jarvis

My mp3 tags are filled correctly:

Interpreter: Song Interpreter
Album Interpreter: Album Interpreter (in case of a sampler: "Various Artist")
no musicbrainz tags

Thanks for help,
WebEye
Ok, sorry! I think I've got it. I've to play with roles and so on
Yep Roles node should do it.
I think it is just a matter of the "Show compilation artists" setting having been renamed. In v17 this is more correctly called "Show song and album artists". Sorry I don't know what the translation is, or the language you use.

When "Show song and album artists" is enabled the artists node lists both album artists and those artists that only appear on songs, either as guest artists or on compliation albums.
(2017-04-20, 16:58)DaveBlake Wrote: I think it is just a matter of the "Show compilation artists" setting having been renamed. In v17 this is more correctly called "Show song and album artists". Sorry I don't know what the translation is, or the language you use.

When "Show song and album artists" is enabled the artists node lists both album artists and those artists that only appear on songs, either as guest artists or on compliation albums.
Sorry, where is this setting? I don't have found this.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P7-L10 mit Tapatalk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show only Album Interpreter0