questions for apple tv installation
Hello, i have installed kodi on my apple tv, along with the arctic horizon 2 skin but i have alot  of questions
1 - is it possible to have kodi open directly to a specific addon? without having to open it manually?
2 - how do i navigate the player? pressing play just shows the bar, left and right seeks, and up and down changes the volume, i cant change the subtitles or anything
3 - is there a way to sync kodi with the apple tv app? so all my currently playing/up next movies and shows show up in that app and open in kodi? (i know its most likely not possible, but just wondering)
4 - what are the best qol addons to install? right now it works for what i want it to do but i was wondering if i could make it better
5 - is there a way to have it use the native apple tv player?
appreciate everyones support, thanks
also, is there a way to have it change the tvs framerate and resolution when playing the video instead of at launch?
(2023-03-28, 21:32)favourite Wrote: is it possible to have kodi open directly to a specific addon? without having to open it manually?

1) You mean that same specific add-on in your previous thread that we don't support? It's a little obvious, don't you agree?
2) See https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
3) You'd need a common database storage for both Kodi and Apple. Perhaps Plex or Trakt is an option.
4) You need to first know what isn't working for you in order to improve it
5) You can define an external player in Kodi. We don't have an example (yet) for Apple TV player AFAIK.
(2023-03-28, 21:40)favourite Wrote: also, is there a way to have it change the tvs framerate and resolution when playing the video instead of at launch?

Framerate yes, but not the resolution. Go to Settings / Player / Videos / Playback / Adjust display refresh rate and use "On Start/Stop".
1 - well in this case i mean in general
2 - this is for keyboard controls, im using kodi on an apple tv
3 - i will give trakt a try, thank you for the reccommendation
4 - it works fine for me, just wondering if there are any important addons that i should know about
it still tries to change the framerate everytime i close or open the app
I have kodi on apple tv 3 after jailbreak (this one https://github.com/NSSpiral/Blackb0x)  
but it cant load any network url :
"kodi unable to connect to network location" with adding source 

have some truble to update add-once 

try local url as example (smb) & internet url as ftp ( create it for it personaly)

apple tv (in settings) have internet connection & test passed 

At the same time I have error: "Kodi Error 2: Share Not Available" 

Any solutions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
questions for apple tv installation0