• 28(current)
TvOS Kodi Build
(2019-08-26, 03:10)Fuzzard Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 21:36)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: First off great job on getting Leia to work on the ATV4, so excited about this but I have a question.

Do the addon ExtendedInfoScript works for this build? The reason why I ask is because I could never to get it to work on my Apple TV 4 using 17.6, always pops up with a error.

No idea. Would need some clear instructions i can follow to replicate/use that script. i dont personally use many addons (1 actually), so to look into it id need some info on replicating, or at least giving me the minimum addons i would need to know/use to find out if it works.

You can try install skin aeon nox slivo.
ExtendedInfoScript Is een dependencie if you installed this skin.
Also colorbox script gives me an error when installing this skin on 17.6
(2019-08-26, 10:05)Pienoet Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 21:36)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: First off great job on getting Leia to work on the ATV4, so excited about this but I have a question.

Do the addon ExtendedInfoScript works for this build? The reason why I ask is because I could never to get it to work on my Apple TV 4 using 17.6, always pops up with a error.

No idea. Would need some clear instructions i can follow to replicate/use that script. i dont personally use many addons (1 actually), so to look into it id need some info on replicating, or at least giving me the minimum addons i would need to know/use to find out if it works. 

You can try install skin aeon nox slivo.
ExtendedInfoScript Is een dependencie if you installed this skin.
Also colorbox script gives me an error when installing this skin on 17.6 

if I remember right the problem is not extendedinfo itself, but some python module it depends on.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2727308

Are these shipped by TVOS or are they integrated in the Kodi build?
Thanks for that, PIL related. Was something on my list to look into
(2019-08-26, 12:07)Fuzzard Wrote: Thanks for that, PIL related. Was something on my list to look into

you're welcome. Here's another one, but I think it's the same.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2867918
(2019-08-25, 08:19)Fuzzard Wrote: You have a failed dependency build it looks like

Could NOT find Python (missing: PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR PYTHON_LIBRARY)

Rebuild your dependencies.
So input "make -j$(getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN)" until I see Dependencies built successfully? Then build add-ons?
Yes for the first question. Unless you get that message, it will fail

Follow the ios.md build doc for addons.

heres my log from a few days ago, dont know if that will help

https://paste.kodi.tv/kadedaguta
Yeah all good, I know what the issue is. Haven't had any time to look at it, and not sure if anything will be possible from the little I have looked
(2019-08-27, 01:28)Fuzzard Wrote: Yes for the first question. Unless you get that message, it will fail

Follow the ios.md build doc for addons.
So I see Dependencies built successfully, but get this message at the end https://paste.kodi.tv/uneqoyudaz

Then I build add-ons successfully and get https://paste.kodi.tv/edilehayek again when I try to create the project.

Any help would be appreciated!  I'm about to the point where I uninstall xcode, then re-install, and start from scratch.
Dont trim the logs, that snippet gives zero info, give all of it. You may need to use another paste site
Ok, I thought because they wrote

"We have fixed the Kodi on tvOS 13, if you are on tvOS 13, and your Kodi is crashing, please head to this page to install Kodi again:
www.koditvbox.ca/get
Other apps will be fixed later.
Anyone on iOS 13 beta, is your Kodi working properly? Please let us know."

that they referrered to Kodi 18.

Strangely after the last tvOS Beta my Kodi 17.6 stopped working so I thought it is done for good for v17 but after reinstalling it it worked again... very strange.
(2019-08-27, 12:39)Columbo4Life Wrote: Ok, I thought because they wrote

"We have fixed the Kodi on tvOS 13, if you are on tvOS 13, and your Kodi is crashing, please head to this page to install Kodi again:
www.koditvbox.ca/get

Strangely after the last tvOS Beta my Kodi 17.6 stopped working so I thought it is done for good for v17 but after reinstalling it it worked again... very strange.
Developers! Is this the reason you not sharing deb file for everyone to test? You want $25 for installation?
(2019-08-27, 08:27)Fuzzard Wrote: Dont trim the logs, that snippet gives zero info, give all of it. You may need to use another paste site
Instead of sharing signed deb file for everyone to test and concentrate on fixing bugs and implement new features you waste time to explain everyone how to compile Kodi from source. Shame really.
(2019-08-28, 17:46)eugene2878 Wrote:
(2019-08-27, 12:39)Columbo4Life Wrote: Ok, I thought because they wrote

www.koditvbox.ca/get

Developers! Is this the reason you not sharing deb file for everyone to test? You want $25 for installation?

Come on mate. The people currently rebuilding Kodi for ATV aren’t selling anything. This is being sold by some lowlifes trying to take advantage of people.

(2019-08-28, 17:49)eugene2878 Wrote:
(2019-08-27, 08:27)Fuzzard Wrote: Dont trim the logs, that snippet gives zero info, give all of it. You may need to use another paste site
Instead of sharing signed deb file for everyone to test and concentrate on fixing bugs and implement new features you waste time to explain everyone how to compile Kodi from source. Shame really.

This is in Alpha, not Beta. They haven’t even finished adding basic features yet. They just got the binary addons working. Everything has had to be rebuilt. If the deb was shared now, people who have no clue what’s going on would be complaining about something not working or something missing. They didn’t have to do this or even bother to share their progress with everyone. Kodi for ATV was nearly dead. Be happy we’re getting anything at all.
(2019-08-28, 17:49)eugene2878 Wrote:
Stick with the yab debs then. 

Speaking for myself personally, at this stage the group working on it are aware of the shortcomings, we don't need end users to complain their skin doesn't work, or this addon doesn't work. We know what does and does not, so unless you're willing to step up into assisting the dev work, whats the point of running it? If yab worked for you, just continue to use it.

I'll try and help anyone who wishes to try compile, but this is not an official kodi platform. Those that are working on it are trying to get it added as an official kodi platform, but this requires certain standards to be met. Until we can do that, there will be no deb's from the group working on it.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvOS Kodi Build3