No Wall view for music ?
I just installed LibreELEC 8.0.1 (Kodi 17.1) in my Intel NUC and spent a couple hours setting it up. I noticed I can choose "Wall" view for movies, videos and pictures but not for music. I could with previous versions of Kodi. Why did they drop it ?
Might be skin dependant, what skin did you have with a wall view? Confluence was the default in Jarvis (and is still available), while Krypton has Estuary. I do note that the skin Transparency has a great fan-art of a square poster wall that cycle, great effect. Perhaps other skins might offer what you want, check my signature for links to skins and features. Of course there is always the option of doing some cut&paste of skin code to build the features you like most.
(2017-04-21, 06:29)PatK Wrote: Might be skin dependant, what skin did you have with a wall view? Confluence was the default in Jarvis (and is still available), while Krypton has Estuary. I do note that the skin Transparency has a great fan-art of a square poster wall that cycle, great effect. Perhaps other skins might offer what you want, check my signature for links to skins and features. Of course there is always the option of doing some cut&paste of skin code to build the features you like most.

I used Confluence for the last couple years and with yesterday's install of Krypton, I'm using the default Estuary. Can I use Confluence with Krypton ?
yes you can
I installed Confluence and have my audio wall view back ! Not only that but when playing music I can see the length of tracks and the position into each song. Estuary was good at first but there were so many little annoyances I couldn't live with.

Intel NUC running LE 8.0.1 (Kodi 17.1)
Dell Desktop running Windows 10 (Kodi 17.1)
Why don't you list those annoyances, so we can look at integrating those features into Estuary!

Its still a work in progress and Kodi is opensource don't forget.
(2017-04-28, 09:55)docwra Wrote: Why don't you list those annoyances, so we can look at integrating those features into Estuary!

Its still a work in progress and Kodi is opensource don't forget.

I should have made a complete list and now that I'm back to Confluence, it's kinda hard to remember all the things I didn't like about Estuary. The home screen layout was very poor due to the size of the windowed items and extremely large list of option boxes on the top right side. This required scrolling to the right way too far. Finding a particular item in the settings menu was so much harder in Estuary. For instance, I would think the option to change skins would be in the "skins" box but it wasn't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Wall view for music ?0