krypton 17.1 zip file
hallo

i need kodi 17.1 as a zip file for update my android tv box tx2
i can only find apk file
ho can tell me where i can find a zip file

thanxNod
Why do you think you need a zip file?

Android only installs .apks. not .zips.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
An apk is actually a zip file, although one with additional requirements on the files it must contain and their structure
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i have tried to upgrade with apk file but that failed
"apk not installed"

the description of the TVbox say
- put a zip file on de TFcard of USBstick
- press reset button for reboot into boot
- install from SDcard/USBstick
- reboot
Believe you're talking about upgrading your firmware, not Kodi.

For Kodi you just need to download the .apk and install. If you get "apk not installed" its most likely because your device does not meet the minimum Android version which is Android 5.

If your device does not meet the minimum Android version, then you need to either upgrade your firmware (ask your manufacture/seller, this is not a general Android forum) or use Kodi 16 if there is no firmware update for your device.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-04-21, 19:41)DarrenHill Wrote: An apk is actually a zip file, although one with additional requirements on the files it must contain and their structure

Yes, you can simple make a .apk a .zip by changing the extension. But a .zip is not recognized by Android as a installalble file.
OK thanx for the answersWink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
krypton 17.1 zip file0