• 2(current)
Release PS Vue
Going to try this out and see how it goes. Really hoping it works out for me!!
(2017-04-25, 08:07)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 18:47)Iceyy Wrote: LETS GO. what link for type into file manager to get your repository?
Download the file linked to. Then add as zip file.

Yea I figured it out
signed up for a PS Vue trial just to try this out. I have been wanting to move off cable but sports was my last hold out.

So far this is what close enough to what I was hoping for that I am willing to keep using it and trying it out. I am sure it can be made prettier but the functionality I need is there and working for me. I look forward to more updated and improvements.

Threw a little beer money your way, with more to come after some updates are out!
I get "Login failed - invalid token", any ideas ?
Kodi incompatibility has been the biggest roadblock between me and these new TV streaming services. Glad to see this happening. Playstation Vue just moved to the lead on my contenders list.
Nicely done. I look forward to a timeline.
Thank you for this. As a new ps vue and linux user, this works well so far! I feel it runs better then it does with the same media box running windows streaming via chrome.
BTW to log out, delete the add-on, download ES file explorer and go to internal storage, Android, data, the Kodi folder at the bottom, and click until you see userdata, then clear the psvue plugin
(2017-04-29, 22:02)Iceyy Wrote: BTW to log out, delete the add-on, download ES file explorer and go to internal storage, Android, data, the Kodi folder at the bottom, and click until you see userdata, then clear the psvue plugin
That is not logging out, that is complete deletion.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Great add-on
The live view doesn't work please help. Thx
Lightbulb 
Message to the creator of this add-on...Hey you might want to add an additional log-in option on this add-on for PS users that use a mobile verification code sent to their phone whenever they sign into their PS account anywhere. Currently your add-on just has "Username" then "Password". PS uses this feature "2-Step Verify" so that you can make sure to verify sign-in whenever you...well...sign-in. Excited for this add-on though bro! Big Grin Wink
Smile 
Live doesnt work for me sometimes too. When it does though, it is almost as good as a guide that Eracnkaphobia has said is in the plans. As it shows me what is on each channel. Anyone using Vue on a computer should have this, as the picture quality is much better than on a browser. It may even be better than on the vue app on Fire Tv. All great so far!
Live TV sometimes works as others has mentioned and when it does is almost just like a guide. Also, not all of my favorites actually show up when I goto my favorite channels folder. Add-on has login errors if OS is Android running Kodi. I run the add-on with my UBUNTU box just fine and now an android box booted with LibreELEC flawlessly(video wise). Before I booted the box with libreelec, I tried the add-on with Android 6.0 and Kodi 16 and 17 with invalid login attempts.

my PS Vue streaming devices by highest rated video quality = i7 3770k ubuntu, A95X Android box runnning libreelec, PS4, PS3.
(2017-04-30, 02:04)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 22:02)Iceyy Wrote: BTW to log out, delete the add-on, download ES file explorer and go to internal storage, Android, data, the Kodi folder at the bottom, and click until you see userdata, then clear the psvue plugin
That is not logging out, that is complete deletion.

Yeah, then there's something called redownloading. Can you find any other way to log out without deleting it?
Awesome work eracknaphobia!

How can I send you some bitcoin to encourage future development?

The biggest issue right now is live tv sometimes not working. When it is working, it works REALLY well.. it's just unstable.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6