• 23(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
Is anyone else getting a "Authorized failed could not retrieve reqpayload" error. Was working couple days ago then gave this error. I've tried logging out and uninstalling the addon and userdata folder with no luck. I'll try starting from scratch and resetting the device is before logging in.
Hi

I am having the same issue with "Authorized failed could not retrieve reqpayload" as snoopyjoe. I am running version 2017.10.10 under windows. I have updated the PS Vue add-on to version 2017.10.10 on two of my Raspberry Pi's running LibreElec and they starting working again Thanks! But no matter what I do to my Windows 10 instillation I cannot get PS Vue to work. I have uninstalled Kodi, Deleted the Kodi folder under Program Files (x86) and also deleted the folder under the Users\Appdata\ folder. Re-installed Kodi and PS Vue 2017.10.10 and get the same error? Please let me know what to try next it has been broke for a while now. P.S. I can go to the PS Vue website on the same computer and watch through the web interface. I have pasted a section of my log file below if you need more of the log let me know. 

Thanks!

Sorry about posting part of the log. I didn't know better.

Here is a paste of the full log. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/ip9DvpxG
Deleted the inline log, logs belong on a paste site.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-10-12, 20:40)hockaloogey Wrote: It's working for me. I got the grant code error when I changed my location.

EDIT: I closed Kodi, came back to watch later and I got the grant code error again. I logged out, and reset ID and now its working again.

what do you mean, "when I changed my location"?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2017-10-13, 06:31)rob2001 Wrote: Hi

I am having the same issue with "Authorized failed could not retrieve reqpayload" as snoopyjoe. I am running version 2017.10.10 under windows. I have updated the PS Vue add-on to version 2017.10.10 on two of my Raspberry Pi's running LibreElec and they starting working again Thanks! But no matter what I do to my Windows 10 instillation I cannot get PS Vue to work. I have uninstalled Kodi, Deleted the Kodi folder under Program Files (x86) and also deleted the folder under the Users\Appdata\ folder. Re-installed Kodi and PS Vue 2017.10.10 and get the same error? Please let me know what to try next it has been broke for a while now. P.S. I can go to the PS Vue website on the same computer and watch through the web interface. I have pasted a section of my log file below if you need more of the log let me know. 

Thanks!

Can you open C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\ps_vue.py the very last line in that file should say VERIFY = True, if so try switching it from True to False and test.
The location on Windows 10 for me seems to be
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\resources\lib\ps_vue.py

Tried changing to False 
Same Payload error
(2017-10-13, 21:45)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Thanks!

Can you open C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\ps_vue.py the very last line in that file should say VERIFY = True, if so try switching it from True to False and test.

Hi

I have tried changing the entry to False and have the same issue. Also i do not know if it matters but the file was located in:

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\resources\lib\ps_vue.py

and not in:

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\ps_vue.py

Any chance it is a registry entry that needs to be deleted? Also I do not think that it maters but I have an upper case letter in my PS Vue password and previously when it was working my password was all lowercase? Just a thought. I have added a new log file hopefully it will help. Thank you for your time in looking into this! 

Log File:

https://pastebin.com/BPpVcUKL
(2017-10-13, 23:00)kendof Wrote: The location on Windows 10 for me seems to be

Tried changing to False 
Same Payload error

Yeah I got that same result after changing ps_vue.py and the same log file errors as well. I've been looking at the code in "authorize_device" section and don't see anything that could be a miss. I am running the Amlogic build of LibreElec 8.1.2 . I just find it weird it worked after the update for about 8hrs then no longer worked. Just hoping Sony didn't change something again.
So after looking at the code and using my developer console to pass the authorization URLs, my Kodi box isn't being authorized. The authorization URL throws a unauthorized invalid token error. I've got to authorize with different device type ids and redirect uri but after another they fail again. I'm still looking at the grant code and authorize device functions to make sure the information being passed works on my box. Currently trying different redirect Uri and different device type ids. The process is just slow because logging in too many times blocks your account for a few hours.
(2017-10-13, 21:45)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Thanks!

eracknaphobia, I added " auth_error = r.json()['header']['error']['message']   self.addon.setSetting(id='auth_error', value=auth_error) " in the authorize device function to see any errors the authorize URL is giving. Kodi isn't being authorized by the URL and gives the error: "This user has attempted to update their IP with a new device.". Also I've noticed in the URL body after trying to authorize, "user exist = false" but "profile exist = true". The time stamp and home network headers are all correct.

Any idea what's causing this error? Thanks. I'll try again in 24hrs to see if it persist.
So after looking up the error code on the PS Vue forums I called customer service and told them about the error. Essentially, one of my devices set my home network to somewhere else. Very weird why it happened to just the kodi boxes and not the rest of my devices. If you're getting "cannot retrieve reqPayload" error, try calling customer service and telling them you're getting error code 3000 about home location IP. They should reset your home zip code on your account. Just make sure that your first device you activate is your kodi box and is not behind any VPN or dynamic IP. Sony will use that first device IP to mark your home network.
Hello. Need some help. I signed out of the addon due to some loading issues, then when I tried to sign back in I get this "Login Failed- Invalid Token". In hopes of getting it work, I uninstalled the addon, deleted the addon "com.psvue" folder in Kodi data folder within Android folder, reinstalled it and then tried again. Same message. I used to get asked for my 2-Step code but now it's not asking for it and just taking the username/login until resulting in the Login Failed-Invalid Token. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Had a few quick questions:
- In 'My Shows', is there a way that a date aired can be added to past events? It seems that it's only showing on future events.
- For the 'Search' function, is there a way that it can go one level deeper (i.e. into the 'Episode' name instead of the 'TV Show' name). Basically if I search for the 'Golden State Warriors' it only returns 'NBA Basketball' which is a list of all the NBA games, instead of a list of just the Warriors games
(2017-10-23, 19:44)RARERIZZY1 Wrote: Hello. Need some help. I signed out of the addon due to some loading issues, then when I tried to sign back in I get this "Login Failed- Invalid Token". In hopes of getting it work, I uninstalled the addon, deleted the addon "com.psvue" folder in Kodi data folder within Android folder, reinstalled it and then tried again. Same message. I used to get asked for my 2-Step code but now it's not asking for it and just taking the username/login until resulting in the Login Failed-Invalid Token. Help would be greatly appreciated!
After uninstalling the addon make sure to delete the psvue folder in the userdata/addon folder. That is where the addon settings like your username and cookie data are store. After doing that you can reinstall the addon from scratch. 

I’m going to try and push a commit on the github to display the login url error code. Sometimes login issues are due to Sony temporarily disabling an account or assigning the wrong IP address. The error codes are searchable on the PS vue website and show how to remedy the issue.
Hi, is this addon working again?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6