• 78(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
(2019-05-30, 18:09)Alanrh Wrote: Sorry for post above. New to forum and just wanted to relay that I'm having the same issue on Kodi 18.2. I have 5 machines on 18.2 updated to PS Vue 5.29 and 2 are not working. I looked at the logs and it's the same JSON error others have posted.  
Same problem here on Shield TV and my android phone.  Have removed and cleaned and updated to 5.29, still can't log in.
(2019-06-06, 03:11)gottahavit Wrote: Same problem here on Shield TV and my android phone.  Have removed and cleaned and updated to 5.29, still can't log in.

Please see github for progress on this issue
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....-499482343
Update 2019.6.11 is now in my repo. Please test and let me know if you are able to login or not.
Update 2019.6.13 is now in my repo. This should fix the login issue.

Thanks to @d21spike  for all his help in fixing this issue!
I'm getting an error when I try to enter the add-on on all 3 of my PIs. I see an error on the screen "Cookie Error-Setting default _abck cookie"  . It never brings up the add-on.

I checked and my credentials work on the web version.  The add-on worked on the PIs yesterday.

This is what I see in the log:

12:23:01.028 T:1660867440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simplejson.errors.JSONDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/main.py", line 55, in <module>
                                                sony.check_auth()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 44, in check_auth
                                                self.check_login()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 62, in check_login
                                                self.login()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 136, in login
                                                json_source = r.json()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/models.py", line 897, in json
                                                return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 518, in loads
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 79, in scan_once
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 70, in _scan_once
                                            JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks
(2019-06-22, 19:33)michaeljc70 Wrote: I'm getting an error when I try to enter the add-on on all 3 of my PIs. I see an error on the screen "Cookie Error-Setting default _abck cookie"  . It never brings up the add-on.

I checked and my credentials work on the web version.  The add-on worked on the PIs yesterday.

12:23:01.028 T:1660867440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                sony.check_auth()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 44, in check_auth
                                                self.check_login()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 62, in check_login
                                                self.login()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.psvue/resources/lib/sony.py", line 136, in login
                                                json_source = r.json()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/models.py", line 897, in json
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 518, in loads
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 79, in scan_once
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 70, in _scan_once

Thanks
I appear to be having the same problem. When I go into the guide to play a show on PS Vue I get an error, and when I attempt to go the PS Vue vidoeo addon, I get an error. OS: Win10  here's the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ejaxuziyuh

Update: I was able to go through the link: https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin..../issues/43#, deleted the cookies.lwp in the addon data file, click reset the device id in the ps vue configuration, and everything is now working again
(2019-06-23, 19:37)clones Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 19:33)michaeljc70 Wrote: I'm getting an error when I try to enter the add-on on all 3 of my PIs. I see an error on the screen "Cookie Error-Setting default _abck cookie"  . It never brings up the add-on.

sony.check_auth()
                                                self.check_login()
                                                self.login()
                                                json_source = r.json()

Thanks
I appear to be having the same problem. When I go into the guide to play a show on PS Vue I get an error, and when I attempt to go the PS Vue vidoeo addon, I get an error. OS: Win10  here's the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ejaxuziyuh

Update: I was able to go through the link: https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin..../issues/43#, deleted the cookies.lwp in the addon data file, click reset the device id in the ps vue configuration, and everything is now working again 
Thanks. That worked for me too.
We have an odd problem. On some channels, as it's playing, it will occasionally jump back anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes, repeating those minutes again. Once it gets to the point that it was at when the jump happened, the channel starts skipping anywhere from handfuls of frames to a second or two, every few seconds for a while. After a while it evens out and plays normally. We mostly see this on HGTV, but also occasionally on other channels. Some channels we never see this happen on. I don't have a log for when it's happened (I'll get one asap), but I wanted to see if anyone has seen this happen before and if there's a fix. I'm on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ running the latest OSMC stable release version.
It looks like the latest version is not on the Xbox One app. Anyway that we could get that updated?
I've customized my Vue add-on somewhat and am looking to add a menu item to show the last 10 episodes "recorded" (no folders). Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I looked for the Sony API and couldn't find it.  Thx
@michaeljc70 I would start in the psvue.py file under the list_show() function. This will list all your show in My DVR. The hard part is taking individual episodes and sorting them by recorded data. The list_shows() function will look at each show in My DVR one at a time and then pass it to list_show() to list every episode available for said show. There are start dates, end dates and original air dates, but some times only the original air date is available. If there is a section on the PSvue website that lets you sort by recently added then you should just able to use the developer tools in your browser and view the json info. That way you can make a new function in the addon that uses that json info.
(2019-07-11, 11:10)snoopyjoe Wrote: @michaeljc70 I would start in the psvue.py file under the list_show() function. This will list all your show in My DVR. The hard part is taking individual episodes and sorting them by recorded data. The list_shows() function will look at each show in My DVR one at a time and then pass it to list_show() to list every episode available for said show. There are start dates, end dates and original air dates, but some times only the original air date is available. If there is a section on the PSvue website that lets you sort by recently added then you should just able to use the developer tools in your browser and view the json info. That way you can make a new function in the addon that uses that json info.

Thanks.  When I go into Vue in Chrome and My Dvr it lists the new shows first.  For each show, you can click the title and go into the episodes (like in the add-on).  There is also a "play" button that will directly play the latest episode.  I haven't looked at the code yet, but I will to see if they are iterating each show to get the latest episode links or there is another way.
(2019-05-25, 12:59)K3rm1t4 Wrote: Has anybody experienced API issues getting SSO cookies refreshed for registered devices or registering new devices lately?

A few days ago, the login cookies on one of my registered devices reached their expiration date and the device is unable to receive an update since. In the Kodi log file, the add-on code just returns a generic "No JSON object could be decoded" error message (as far as I can see). The same error is raised when I try to register the same device with a new DeviceID after following mentioned reset procedure in this thread (log out, reset DeviceID, uninstall add-on, clear add-on data cache folder, wait >6 hours, re-install add-on from scratch and re-try).
On the other hand, the add-on is working fine on my other Kodi device that still has valid cookies. There are no issues using PSVue through web browser on my PC, so it looks like my PSVue account is not at fault here.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks very much.

Add-on version in use:
Latest @snoopyjoe testing (2018.12.17)
Just for the sake of completeness, I can confirm that the latest repo version fixed this issue (not very surprising as the referred Github issue basically describes the same phenomenon).
Most of all though, I want to thank @eracknaphobia & all other developers that had a hand in a finding a working solution!
Can anyone confirm this issue?
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6