• 8(current)
Deprecated PS Vue
So I'm guessing that my issue is the same. Everything in psvue is working fine, all the thumbnails load all the navigation works, except when I click on a show to watch, nothing happens, if I click 2 or 3 more times I get the error "One or more items failed to play" error message.

See my log fire here if you like, in case it's not the same issue as everyone else, although it looks like it is.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1367403

Thanks for all your work.
Update 2017.6.7 Released
- Fixed streams not launching
- Code Clean Up
Thanks for the update! Unfortunately now the addon doesn't open at all.

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: time data '' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\esoteradactyl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\main.py", line 28, in <module>
last_auth = stringToDate(ADDON.getSetting(id='last_auth'), "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ")
File "C:\Users\esoteradactyl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.psvue\resources\lib\ps_vue.py", line 296, in stringToDate
date = datetime.strptime(str(string), date_format)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
(data_string, format))
ValueError: time data '' does not match format '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ'
-->End of Python script error report<--
10:32:13.535 T:2356 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.psvue/
10:32:13.535 T:2356 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.psvue/) failed
Ok, thanks for catching that. I've updated my code to fix. Please uninstall / re-install the 2017.6.7 version.
Working fine now Smile
sorry to ask I have your repo installed but it shows Version 2017 6.1 is that the latest?
The latest version should be 2017.6.7. Try "Check for updates" or possibly restart Kodi. I know there's a limit for how often repos are checked so as not to spam the hosts.
Do you need to sign up first with playstation vue?
Yes
This is working perfectly now, but I do have one question. Is there any way to launch the PS Vue addon on by profile? We have 3 Vue profiles, one for myself, my wife, and kids. I've modified the skin that I am using and created the menu and sub menu's correctly, however I only see the Vue profile screen once, and as soon as I select one profile, it keeps me logged in using that one, and I can't seem to find a way to easily switch to another profile.

Great work on this!
WOW, thank you for the update. Everything is working great!!!
(2017-06-08, 16:18)TheTekHeads Wrote: This is working perfectly now, but I do have one question. Is there any way to launch the PS Vue addon on by profile? We have 3 Vue profiles, one for myself, my wife, and kids. I've modified the skin that I am using and created the menu and sub menu's correctly, however I only see the Vue profile screen once, and as soon as I select one profile, it keeps me logged in using that one, and I can't seem to find a way to easily switch to another profile.

Great work on this!

You can change profiles by going to the addon settings and selecting the Change Profiles option. I could add an "Always Ask" option in the future if you think it would better suit your needs.
(2017-06-08, 16:55)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 16:18)TheTekHeads Wrote: This is working perfectly now, but I do have one question. Is there any way to launch the PS Vue addon on by profile? We have 3 Vue profiles, one for myself, my wife, and kids. I've modified the skin that I am using and created the menu and sub menu's correctly, however I only see the Vue profile screen once, and as soon as I select one profile, it keeps me logged in using that one, and I can't seem to find a way to easily switch to another profile.

Great work on this!

You can change profiles by going to the addon settings and selecting the Change Profiles option. I could add an "Always Ask" option in the future if you think it would better suit your needs.

That would be very helpful and appreciated! I have no issues my self doing that, however my wife is a bit 'technically challenged' and since cutting the cable cord, trying to make the transition for her to be very simple. This addon you created is 100x better then the app Sony created. Thanks again, donation to you coming soon.
I'm getting error 404: Geo-location has changed. But in the PSVue app outside my Kodi worked fine. Any thoughts?
Quote:This addon you created is 100x better then the app Sony created. Thanks again, donation to you coming soon.

Very true. The "Offical" app is very clunky and the Kodi app is way better
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6