• Sports
  • Kids
  • Recently Watched
  • Featured
  • Search

Supports
  • Multiple Profiles
  • 2-Step Verification
  • InputStream Adaptive* (Requires Kodi 17.4 or greater)

* To enable / disable inputstream adaptive go to Addons > My Addons > VideoPlayer InputStream > InputStream Adaptive

PS Vue EPG Setup Instructions:
- Requires Kodi 18 (or newer)
- Install My repo
- Enable IPTV Simple (Addons > My Addons > PVR Clients > PVR IPTV Simple Client > Enable)
- Install PS Vue EPG Build Service (Addons > Package Icon Top Left > Install from Repository > eracknaphobia's Repo > Services)

The services should now begin building the epg guide. This process will take a few minutes the first time. You may be prompted with an IPTV Simple "Needs to restart" several times. This is normal, and it will only occur the first time you enable the ps vue service.

* If you notice the programming is off by  +/- x amount of hours you may adjust this by going into IPTV Simple EPG Settings and adjust the EPG Time Shift slider.

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
***For the time being please PM the log files as they contain sensitive information from your ps vue account***

To Do

Code:
- Add closed captions

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
Awesome thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Nice work, Vue in Kodi at last!!
HOLY ****...

AWESOME!
Wow got to try this. Thanks
LETS GO. Works perfectly well
Never mind I have figured it out
Is there going to be a guide? I've got it on Kodi 17.1. No guide, but live TV stations appear in the list.
Big Grin

my Kodi box has purpose again!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I'm using Confluence skin. I don't see the options as in the skin in pictures. Does it work with Confluence? I use it because of the shortcuts I can put at the bottom.
(2017-04-23, 02:59)Rcrparalegal Wrote: Is there going to be a guide? I've got it on Kodi 17.1. No guide, but live TV stations appear in the list.

A guide is on my to do list.
Great. Please advise. I'd gladly contribute toward that!
(2017-04-23, 02:59)Rcrparalegal Wrote: Is there going to be a guide? I've got it on Kodi 17.1. No guide, but live TV stations appear in the list.

Not sure if you are interested, I added streaming service guidedata to the upcoming PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x release.
https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...0206317568
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for your hard work. I'll be trying this.
(2017-04-22, 18:47)Iceyy Wrote: LETS GO. what link for type into file manager to get your repository?
Download the file linked to. Then add as zip file.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS Vue6