v17 [Nox - Silvio] Questions?
Question 
Hi, Im using the Silvio mod skin, but have a few snags, hopefully someone here can guide me.

watch gallery

1. Movie Collections: I'm using 'Logos' view, and info on movie collections are missing, [pic1] They are available when i switch to another skin (titan) [pic2].

2. Staying with the 'Logos' view. 'Watched' status and 'In Progress' status are not visible. (if i change the view i can see them)

3. When playing music, the discart is replaced by 'generic art?' (standard disc with text on it) [pic3]. Discart does exist, as can be verified by [pic4]. (happens to all albums)

4. Finally, according to:

Quote:FAQ 5. How do I keep the Music info onscreen permanently?
The info button toggles how music information is displayed. When it disappears press info to re-show it and never press it a second time to hide it. If it is hidden then it will display for 10 seconds after a song is played or the next track in your queue begins.

where is this info button? The player control buttons appear on top, but i dont see any 'info' option there. I'd like to keep the music info constantly displayed and i cant figure out how to achieve this.

Sorry if this is a bit much, but i try to figure things out by reading other posts, and these are the only things in my way now.

BTW: Thanks to all for such a fantastic skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Nox - Silvio] Questions?0