Resurrect: Video Stuttering in Fullscreen ...
I noted this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...fullscreen but no result. I use ZPlayer with the filters Ac3/madVR/LAV and the picture is dandy ... but I have always assumed that the stuttering problem I had/have is/was because of a problem with those filters and hardware etc.

Well, as I played a video last night and it started stuttering, I played - it seems ZPlayer plays the file dandy with Kodi minimized, by itself with Kodi not loaded, and with Kodi in windowed mode fine.

BUT with Kodi in Fullscreen mode, the video stutters.

Change to Windowed Mode and it plays dandy BUT, when I exit/end the playback, Kodi is minimized.

I REALLY need some help.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
Have a look through this Audio troubleshooting (wiki) The symptoms you describe are pointing at the gfx engine and drivers. Windows audio (wiki)

Audio quickstart guide (wiki)
(2017-04-22, 21:10)PatK Wrote: Have a look through this Audio troubleshooting (wiki) The symptoms you describe are pointing at the gfx engine and drivers. Windows audio (wiki)

Audio quickstart guide (wiki)

Did I miss something? I'm talking video.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
Ok just looked it up and it came back as "ZPlayer is a music player written in java" Free Music & Audio APP, guess it handles video, Still points back at something in the video end of things, perhaps a gfx memory loading issue. A debug log might be useful.
(2017-04-23, 05:11)PatK Wrote: Ok just looked it up and it came back as "ZPlayer is a music player written in java" Free Music & Audio APP, guess it handles video, Still points back at something in the video end of things, perhaps a gfx memory loading issue. A debug log might be useful.

'll be damned - there actually IS a "Z"player, wow. Until recently, it has always referred to Zoom Player (which is what I'm talking about).

Tongue I'll have to be careful about that from now on.
SageTV, Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resurrect: Video Stuttering in Fullscreen ...0