Australian TV addon
Hello,
Looking for a working addon for Australian TV. All the ones I have tried that are posted on the internet and youtube don't seem to work now.
Cheers
I find it's easiest to just use a browser.
Pvr (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello,
I am rather new to this. How do I go about getting this or setting it up?.. so I can watch Australian TV again.
(2017-04-23, 02:09)australian_expat Wrote: Looking for a working addon for Australian TV
xbmc-catchuptv-au-1.3 works fine for me Smile

Tested ABC iView, 9Now, SBS On-Demand and Plus7

All work fine for free-to-air catch-up TV and also Live free-to-air TV
Also a read of the notes on free content (wiki) may be advisable...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-23, 12:32)DarrenHill Wrote: Also a read of the notes on free content (wiki) may be advisable...

ABC iView, 9Now, SBS On-Demand and Plus7 are all free content in Australia ... No Fees,Charges or Subscriptions required.

They are also free content and available on my PlayStation 4 (and PS3) via the Official Sony PlayStation Store

(click each one for the Sony PlayStation Store link)

ABC iView, 9Now, SBS On-Demand and Plus7

You can also download them for free from the Google PlayStore for Android Devices Smile

ABC iView, 9Now, SBS On-Demand and Plus7
Smile

It was more to educate where looking on YouTube can lead the new and uninitiated...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-23, 16:11)DarrenHill Wrote: Smile
It was more to educate where looking on YouTube can lead the new and uninitiated...

No probs Smile ... yeah, i forgot about all the junk on Youtube.

TBH, I've never searched Youtube for Kodi advice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Australian TV addon0