android compiled on Mac OS issue
Who compiled that cross_compile version with jenkns - can you point me to its build log?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Memphiz

so still scratching my head .. granted I'm rapidly learning github and blowing dust off all the old cobwebs .. but doesn't seem like I've done something correctly or we are talking about the same branches..

Please see below .. I would expect to see your changed configure line in the target/zlib/Makefile .. not seeing it.
Code:
krakamac zlib] git remote -v
origin    https://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc.git (fetch)
origin    https://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc.git (push)
krakamac zlib] git branch
  master
* osx_droid
krakamac zlib] git status
On branch osx_droid
nothing to commit, working tree clean
krakamac zlib] cat Makefile
include ../../Makefile.include
DEPS= ../../Makefile.include Makefile

# lib name, version
LIBNAME=zlib
VERSION=1.2.7
SOURCE=$(LIBNAME)-$(VERSION)
ARCHIVE=$(SOURCE).tar.gz
# configuration settings
CONFIGURE= CC="$(CC)" CFLAGS="$(CFLAGS)" ./configure --prefix=$(PREFIX) --static
Code:
git remote add memphiz git://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc -f

git checkout osx_droid

git reset --hard memphiz/osx_droid

For being able to properly read that block ensure that you use a browser to look at it (tapatalk for example doesn't show the line feeds and messes the formatting all up)

Now you should see my version of that makefile.

Then for being save - git clean -xfd (wipes alle temp files) and start over again once more
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
ok that fixed it. Not sure why it wasn't working before, but used git clone to create local repository initially... must have been an error with that initial pull.

I've cleaned my install and reran everything .. looks to be a much better install, version info correct, etc.

Having a problem with libcdio-gplv3 compile.. will investigate further.

Code:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make -C libcdio-gplv3
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make -C arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib
make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/driver/.libs/libcdio.a] Error 2
make[1]: *** [libcdio-gplv3] Error 2
make: *** [target/.installed-arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug] Error 2
(2017-05-05, 02:49)kraka40 Wrote: ok that fixed it. Not sure why it wasn't working before, but used git clone to create local repository initially... must have been an error with that initial pull.

I've cleaned my install and reran everything .. looks to be a much better install, version info correct, etc.

Code:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make -C arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib
make[2]: *** [arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/driver/.libs/libcdio.a] Error 2

cleaned and reran make locally in target/libcdio-gplv3 and it compiled, but again failed on cmake

Code:
- Could NOT find VDPAU (missing:  VDPAU_LIBRARY VDPAU_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found LibXml2: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libxml2.a;-L/Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib;-lxml2;-lz;-lm (found version "2.7.6")
-- Found XSLT: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libxslt.a (found version "1.1.29")
-- Could NOT find LIBUSB (missing:  LIBUSB_LIBRARY LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found ASS: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libass.so (found version "0.13.4")
CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:85 (string):
  string sub-command REPLACE requires at least four arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/scripts/common/Macros.cmake:333 (find_soname)
  CMakeLists.txt:180 (core_require_dyload_dep)

CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:86 (string):
  string sub-command STRIP requires two arguments.

CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:93 (message):
  Could not find dynamically loadable library ASS

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osx_droid/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
make: *** [all] Error 1
(2017-05-05, 03:15)kraka40 Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 02:49)kraka40 Wrote: ok that fixed it. Not sure why it wasn't working before, but used git clone to create local repository initially... must have been an error with that initial pull.

Code:

cleaned and reran make locally in target/libcdio-gplv3 and it compiled, but again failed on cmake

Code:
- Could NOT find VDPAU (missing:  VDPAU_LIBRARY VDPAU_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found LibXml2: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libxml2.a;-L/Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib;-lxml2;-lz;-lm (found version "2.7.6")
-- Found XSLT: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libxslt.a (found version "1.1.29")
-- Could NOT find LIBUSB (missing:  LIBUSB_LIBRARY LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found ASS: /Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osxdroid-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-21-debug/lib/libass.so (found version "0.13.4")
CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:85 (string):
  string sub-command REPLACE requires at least four arguments.

CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:86 (string):
  string sub-command STRIP requires two arguments.

CMake Error at cmake/scripts/android/Macros.cmake:93 (message):
  Could not find dynamically loadable library ASS

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/Volumes/android-dev/kodi/osx_droid/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
make: *** [all] Error 1

reran make -C tools/depends/target/cmakebuildsys, compiled successfully, apk created
OK - its normal that you need to do manual cleaning and redoing stuff manually at points. I don't know why this is the case (i think the buildsys is just to huge to get all the parallel building dependencies right).

I will do a pull request with my changes now - thx for keep knocking at it - much appreciated really Smile

Pull request is up:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12059
(2017-05-05, 12:21)Memphiz Wrote: OK - its normal that you need to do manual cleaning and redoing stuff manually at points. I don't know why this is the case (i think the buildsys is just to huge to get all the parallel building dependencies right).

I will do a pull request with my changes now - thx for keep knocking at it - much appreciated really Smile

Pull request is up:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12059

installed fine and operating, pvr.mythtv not working, though I assume this is compatibility w/ 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
android compiled on Mac OS issue0