Sort Video Sources
When I go to the Videos menu, it is listing my add-on sources there but they are listed in the order I added them - is there any way to get them listed alphabetically? (This is on a view where they are displayed as Icons - if I press the left arrow it goes back to the list of items like TV, Movies Weather etc instead of a context menu)
Seems to be a skin setting. Almost every skin supports list view which can be set on alphabetic order. Which skin are you using?
Using Estuary. (Krypton Default)

If I highlight Videos in the menu, it shows top row a list of categories, second row shows media sources - this list is random order (I think in the order the sources were added)

If I click on Videos, the media sources disappear and I only have categories. On the original screen I would like to be able to sort the sources. I can do this with my favourites but can't find any option anywhere to do this for Video.
Looks like a skin setting or mod, and this enquiry is best dealt in the Estuary section of the forum.

Moving this thread to a logical place.
Would you mind posting a screenshot of the screen you are looking at. I switched to Estuary but I can't really figure out where the problem exist except for the widgets. Those can't be sorted as far as I am aware

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort Video Sources0