Android kodi 17.1
i've updated to kodi krypton 17.1 but i'm confused as to what addons i should install i want only leagal and from kodi only can you help please
The easiest place to start is at the official Kodi repository here... https://kodi.tv/addons

Search through and read about the add-ons at the official Kodi Repository, and decide which you want. Make note of the name, then find and install them through the Add-ons menu option in Kodi.

Just a reminder that Kodi DOES NOT provide any content (music, video, books, games). So don't be disappointed when, after your search, you can't find Guardians of the Galaxy 2 to watch.
Just apply a little bit of common sense - if you see an add-on offering content for free that you would normally need to pay for, or that is otherwise not available generally (e.g. movies still in theatres) then you can consider its sources are probably not legitimate.

All the stuff in the official repo has been checked and is ok, but use 3rd party repos and add-ons at your own risk. Generally if they aren't in the official repo but have an established thread here then they are ok, but it's not a guarantee.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
if you're in Germany do not use any Add-on that makes you download the movies (just a hint...)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17.10