Bell Fibe TV App

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluntBlaine Offline
Hi there I am new to the forum and if this is the wrong place to post this question please direct me or move this thread to the correct spot, thank you in advance.

First off I currently have Bell Fibe at my house.

I have an android box with the newest version of Kodi loaded onto it.

I am not looking for free tv.

I am wondering if someone can help me to load on a bell tv app that will allow me to log into my bell services and watch live tv on my android box.

Please any help is appreciated. Thank you.
find quote
PatK Offline
Team-Kodi Member
I love they way they have this laid out... https://kodi.tv/addons

IMPORTANT:

The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

windows fresh start -> delete C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi First time user (wiki) Log file (wiki) Video management (wiki) Artwork (wiki) Supported hardware (wiki) Releases (wiki) Database versions (wiki) Skin features compatibility list (wiki) http://xbmc-skins.com
find quote
shooty Offline
With Fibe TV you can login from anywhere and watch services you subscribe to.
There also is the fibeTV App on playstore for android devices.
Note: The Android app lets you connect to your receiver using wifi at home, as well as lets you connect over the internet.
i have found the wifi at home method always fails to run, so I recommend you get a user ID password, and login over the Internet.
As for Kodi, someone should compose a FibeTV Addon. I'm sure there are other providers that use the same protocols as Bell.
/kens
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-03 22:12 by shooty.)
find quote
daitienshi Offline
(2017-05-03 22:12)shooty Wrote:  With Fibe TV you can login from anywhere and watch services you subscribe to.
There also is the fibeTV App on playstore for android devices.
Note: The Android app lets you connect to your receiver using wifi at home, as well as lets you connect over the internet.
i have found the wifi at home method always fails to run, so I recommend you get a user ID password, and login over the Internet.
As for Kodi, someone should compose a FibeTV Addon. I'm sure there are other providers that use the same protocols as Bell.
/kens

I've tried the FibeTV app on my phone and it's great! But when I try to load it on my Android box, it says that it's not compatible when it starts up. Is there any way to fake it out?
find quote