Using Kodi how to have one trailer before movie?
Hi Guys,

Kindly guide me. How could I set up KODI to show a movie trailer every time I start watching a movie? It should select any movie from my library prior to starting any movie. Let me know. Thanks.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:CinemaVision
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Most of the skins have a trailer button, wouldn't you like the option to not play it? The add-on Add-on CinemaVision will certainly do it.
Hi,
I would like to use CinemaVision but the addon is completely broken and the support for it is dead.
I can't save a sequence and it doesn't show up in the context menu (even with the preview version of the addon which is supposed to work with Kodi 18)
Do you know an alternative or a way to get it working ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Kodi how to have one trailer before movie?0