• 27(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Hmm..
I tried it, but it didn't work..
Maybe I'll just reinstall the plugin.
By the way, do you have Hyperion or something like that installed?
Maybe kodi only wants one screen grabbing process...
v3.91
In TEST repo, ONLY for those that want to test RenderCapture function!! DO NOT INSTALL OTHERWISE!

OK, how it works;

* In YeeMee settings, first set only 1 bulb (not necessary, but best for testing) and set "use as YeeMee Ambi" to "whole screen".
* Set, under "Ambi Options", "Ambi precision" to "Ultra High"
* Under "Testing" tab, set "Debug Render Capture" to "on"

Now, once you play a video, this will create JPEG image captures in your TEMP folder (please google where that is in Kodi), small JPG image files with capture of screen. There will be many Smile Since naming is bulb IP - date-time, they should be sorted by bulb and then time. If capture works, you should get small thumbnails of your played video. IF you just get black JPGs, then it doesn't work....

After debug, these JPGs are safe to delete. Just don't forget to turn off this option since it will keep creating JPGs until you run out of space Smile
(2017-11-20, 22:55)qwasy Wrote: Hmm..

Hi,
On my side it's works fine during 3 days on stop working without I know why (I probably change something)
Today I have turn off then on MMAL accélération (without reboot) and it's works again.
I don't think I have Hyperion, it's an extension ?
Also, I put manually @IP of bulb but done a discovery after to override configuration. I don't know if it's change something.
Hope it will help you.
It doesn't matter if the bulb was added with discovery or manually, the process is the same afterwards...

Sent from my S8+
Hi,

is it possible, that you add older Versions to your repro?
I didnt get it to work with the new versions. Just get on with white light and no ambilight. Older version works fine.
(2017-11-22, 22:21)FredKerm Wrote:
(2017-11-20, 22:55)qwasy Wrote: Hmm..

Hi,
On my side it's works fine during 3 days on stop working without I know why (I probably change something)
Today I have turn off then on MMAL accélération (without reboot) and it's works again.
I don't think I have Hyperion, it's an extension ?
Also, I put manually @IP of bulb but done a discovery after to override configuration. I don't know if it's change something.
Hope it will help you. 
I forgot to test it.-. maybe I got some time soon...
Hyperion is a service for a complete DIY Ambilight. Really awesome thing^^
But perhaps it makes some problems, because it also graps the screen. dunno^^'
(2017-11-25, 15:03)Sebbo85 Wrote: Hi,

is it possible, that you add older Versions to your repro?
I didnt get it to work with the new versions. Just get on with white light and no ambilight. Older version works fine.
 I don't have older versions Smile
Hey thanks a lot for this great addon, I found it accidentally on Bello 6 forum. I managed to get the bulb working but the bulb doesnt turn off when I exit Kodi. It turns on fine when I start Kodi.

On both Windows and Android doing the same thing. Is there a reason for it if you haven't already explained?
(2017-11-30, 10:11)SSorcereRR Wrote: Hey thanks a lot for this great addon, I found it accidentally on Bello 6 forum. I managed to get the bulb working but the bulb doesnt turn off when I exit Kodi. It turns on fine when I start Kodi.

On both Windows and Android doing the same thing. Is there a reason for it if you haven't already explained?
 I'd need your debug log to see what's going on. Log_file (wiki)
(2017-11-30, 12:00)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 10:11)SSorcereRR Wrote: Hey thanks a lot for this great addon, I found it accidentally on Bello 6 forum. I managed to get the bulb working but the bulb doesnt turn off when I exit Kodi. It turns on fine when I start Kodi.

18:39:20.921 T:6796   DEBUG: YEEMEE >> OFF AT END >> ACTIVATION TIME: 0
18:39:20.924 T:10772    INFO: Python script interrupted by user
18:39:20.924 T:6796   DEBUG: YEEMEE >> OFF AT END >> TURNING OFF BULB 192.168.8.101
18:39:20.926 T:6796   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'x' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Home-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.yeemee\service.py", line 1813, in <module>
                                                x.turnOff('blink')
                                            NameError: name 'x' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hey ! any way to work in the future with hardware acceleration ?
(2017-11-30, 19:14)SparaFR Wrote: Hey ! any way to work in the future with hardware acceleration ?
 I think no, because it is not addon thing, it is a Kodi thing.
(2017-11-30, 16:04)SSorcereRR Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 12:00)DaLanik Wrote:

18:39:20.921 T:6796   DEBUG: YEEMEE >> OFF AT END >> ACTIVATION TIME: 0
18:39:20.924 T:10772    INFO: Python script interrupted by user
18:39:20.924 T:6796   DEBUG: YEEMEE >> OFF AT END >> TURNING OFF BULB 192.168.8.101
18:39:20.926 T:6796   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'x' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Home-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.yeemee\service.py", line 1813, in <module>
                                                x.turnOff('blink')
                                            NameError: name 'x' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<-- 
OK, I think I see where the problem is.... give me a couple of days Smile
All good mate. Am I the only one having this issue or is it something to do with bulbs on China mainland server?
(2017-12-03, 02:27)SSorcereRR Wrote: All good mate. Am I the only one having this issue or is it something to do with bulbs on China mainland server?
 Nope, it looks like a general bug - also, this addon works with developer mode and that means through LAN, nothing to do with cloud or which server you use.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2