• 43(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
I don't think regular mode is made for that or quick enough...
Does your plug in create any hooks into anything in the system (IE changing other xml's etc)?

Been having a issue. If i used ambi, it works for a while.
Then after a while every time i try to view something. It locks up kodi for 10-40 seconds before it plays the file.
If i disable the plugin or even delete it it doesn't work i have to remove my config and start again.

It might not be your plugin but it seems to start when i enabled it (I have deleted my kodi config 3 times since).
But it could be something else causing it. 

kodi log's show nothing. Even the logs freeze for that time. 
I am trying to figure out what is happening. At the moment i am on a clean config (as in deleted the .kodi directory) If i enable the plug in after maybe 2 hours the problem returns
On the latest clean install been running for about 2 days with no issue.
No, definitely not. The only thing it does for ambi functionality is that it creates socket server. But it is active only when ambi service is on and when you play video.
Check the temp folder as i said earlier in this thread....
Ok. How do i see if the socket server is still running?

I may have solved the issue. I'll let you know. It looks like it was a writing error.
(2018-02-03, 16:06)Honu Wrote: Check the temp folder as i said earlier in this thread....
 So there must have been a issue with my settings I had debug capture turned off but it kept running. This was the issue.
There was a billion jpg in the directory. Hence kodi couldn't write to log causing the freezing.
Yes, just check if RenderCapture debug is turned on
v4.3
- Added ceiling4 (Yeelight JIAOYUE 650) lamp
- Rare Libreelec Linux time format bug fix
- Rare lat-lng bug fixed
- Get sunset-sunrise rare bug fixed
- Another small bug fix for date-time
- Another bug fix for date-time
- Increased bulb state change time to 15 seconds, step to 200ms
- Bulb off at end fix
(2018-01-31, 14:31)SeVreN2013 Wrote: But, the Stop Yeelight Service when Exiting Kodi does not turn the Yeelight off :/

After examinig the code, it seems to me that it works ONLY if you set it to turn ON at start, then it is turning the off at end Smile
i did have it set to 'on' at Kodi startup and also 'off' upon Kodi exit .... i'll test it again later tonight

Thanks again Smile
(2018-01-31, 21:14)DaLanik Wrote: Hmm, strange, unfortunately I can only see that it is working from the debug log, there is no info about which color it set Smile Smile I'll make another version with better debugging and put it in a test repo tomorrow.

D.
Hi DaLanik, any update on this? Or are the better debugging facilities already in the 4.3 stable version? Thanks a lot!
(2018-02-10, 14:08)hello11 Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 21:14)DaLanik Wrote: Hmm, strange, unfortunately I can only see that it is working from the debug log, there is no info about which color it set Smile Smile I'll make another version with better debugging and put it in a test repo tomorrow.

D.
Hi DaLanik, any update on this? Or are the better debugging facilities already in the 4.3 stable version? Thanks a lot! 
 v4.31 TEST repo
- Small bug fix for color on play + debugging of colors sent
Hi DaLanik

Your fix seems to work perfectly - so no need any more for further debug logs!

Thanks a lot!
Just installed and setup, works flawlessly. Bravo sir.
Any chance of an Enigma2 version?
I very much doubt it, since I don't have one of those.... Smile
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2