• 53(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
From the Yeelight docs...
Quote:"COLOR_MODE": Current light mode. 1 means color mode, 2 means color temperature
mode, 3 means HSV mode.
"CT": Current color temperature value. The range of this value depends on product model,
refert to Yeelight product description. This field is only valid if COLOR_MODE is 2.
"RGB": Current RGB value. The field is only valid if COLOR_MODE is 1. The value will be
explained in next section.

So there is no way to set CT when I am in color mode 1....
(2018-10-30, 23:13)DaLanik Wrote: From the Yeelight docs...
Quote:So there is no way to set CT when I am in color mode 1....

Can't you change color mode when you detect #ffffff in settings?
I can, but that is not correct solution for cases when you don't want high color temperature... I'd have to think about this... maybe enter #GGnnnn (since GG doesn't exist in HEX) where nnnn is 2700/3500/4000/5500/6500 color temperature. But even that would make things really complex (not that they're not complex now with each device slightly different) Smile
Also is it possible to perform the stop action when a movie ends by itself without me pressing stop?
What do you mean? There is a stop action... it doesn't matter if you press stop or movie ends, it should perform ttop action?
(2017-04-26, 08:39)DaLanik Wrote: If it does not workd on Android AMLogic Boxes, you just need to disable hardware decoding..... (all 3 options) i.e. for Jarvis: settings -> video -> acceleration,  or Krypton: settings -> player -> video on Krypton
Hi @"DaLanik",

I am using the YeeMee add-on without problems on a LibreELEC machine with Intel HD 620 Graphics.

Now I have another media player with Amlogic S905x:
It is a Vero 4K+ by osmc.tv which is a great device but the Ambilight effect does not work (colors do not change, JPGs in temp folder don't show the video content), like you wrote in your first post, unless I disable hardware acceleration.

In this post https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/yeemee-add-o...tive/75866 I have asked for any hints and @Sam.Nazarko from OSMC assumes that the YeeMee add-on does not utilize the Vero's capture interface: amlgrabber or ge2d

I found nothing about amlgrabber but some stuff about ge2d on the Vero:

python:
root@osmc:~# find / -name ge2d
/proc/irq/182/ge2d
/proc/device-tree/ge2d
find: '/proc/1354/net': Invalid argument
/dev/ge2d
/sys/bus/platform/drivers/ge2d
/sys/devices/virtual/ge2d
/sys/devices/virtual/ge2d/ge2d
/sys/class/ge2d
/sys/class/ge2d/ge2d
root@osmc:~#

I have no clue what to do with this but maybe you do and maybe you have an idea how to use this to get the JPGs working for the Ambilight effect on Amlogic devices?

Thanks again a lot for this great Kodi add-on.
There probably is grab method on Vero box, but I use internal Kodi screen grab function which doesn't seem to work with AMlogic when hardware acceleration is enabled... so there is not much I can do. That is something to be done by Kodi team....
I install the addon on my imac with a bulb lamp, no problem it works well, then
I try to install it on my Appletv4, but the error. It does not work.

here is the log of the error.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ilanawoles.kodi

Thanks for your help.
sorry, I forget the good way, HELLO of course
Seems to be import error... I dunno, maybe python PIL (Pillow) is somehow different on ATV or part of the OS like on Linux... I am no Mac/ATV expert so I can;t really try...

maybe this helps:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3101...pil-python
Ok thanks, if I find the solution I tell you
This is actually a question about windows 10, rather then the addon. But I hope someone can help me.

My setup: 
- Windows 10 PC with Kodi and Yeemee addon, connected over ethernet cable
- 2 yeelight ledstrips, obviously connected by wifi

Together with my logitech remote I have set up that the Windows 10 PC will go to sleep when I shutdown. It will come back from sleep when I start watching TV.
Ambilight has worked fine for a long time (I see in post history, since 11 january of this year haha).

A week ago or something, I had to reboot my windows 10 and all still looked fine.
But now, when I put it to sleep and wake it up again... the ambilight function is not working anymore. The yeelights go on when I start Kodi, but nothing happens when I start a video or whatever. 
After a full restart of the windows 10 pc, it works again... 

Someone knows what windows 10 setting this could be ?? 
Thanks already!
Very strange issue. Can you turn on debug logging and post log? MAybe we can see something useful there (if it is communicating with bulbs). Try checking LAN control in Yeelight / MiHome apps. Finaly, try turning on Render Capture debug in YeeMee and see if it creates the thumbnails in the kodi temp folder (see 1st post on instructions)

D>
(2018-11-08, 19:15)DaLanik Wrote: Very strange issue. Can you turn on debug logging and post log? MAybe we can see something useful there (if it is communicating with bulbs). Try checking LAN control in Yeelight / MiHome apps. Finaly, try turning on Render Capture debug in YeeMee and see if it creates the thumbnails in the kodi temp folder (see 1st post on instructions)

D>

Thanks for your reply.
I think I got it fixed...I was testing some things and then I saw the setting:
- disable for pvr and live streams
It was turned on. While I use the ambilight for live streams aswell. Cant remember seeing the setting either. Must got back to default somehow.

Weird thing is, why did it work on reboot of windows haha.

Anyway, tested things multiple times and it looks like it stays working now.
guys am i the only one who experiences red colors from the bulbs when there are NO red scenes on the movie?

i have two bulbs left and right behind the tv.

it is like the algorithm LOVES the red color even in blue scenes
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2