• 59(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2019-05-21, 10:08)ToXinE Wrote: I will try to disable hardware acceleration but as i mostly play 4K HEVC / x265 movies, it's not a viable solution. any idea ?
I did disabled hardware acceleration and it works for SD movies (h264) !
As i mentionned before, disabling hardware acceleration also disabled my ability to play QHD or 4K movies. Any ideas ?
As I said numerous times, this is not addon fault - the function to capture the screen, which is a part of Kodi simply doesn't work when hardware acceleration is used... so unless someone knows another way to capture the screen... not much I can do Sad
Hi.

I have the yeelight app on the pc. I have the yeelight app on my smartphone. The bulb works in smarthome, lan-control is activ. The kodi app finds the bulb. Everything should work but I can't run a test - as you can the on the attached picture. 

Hope, someone can help me.

Thanks, Stefan

(2019-05-25, 20:15)UnserRevier Wrote: Hi.

I have the yeelight app on the pc. I have the yeelight app on my smartphone. The bulb works in smarthome, lan-control is activ. The kodi app finds the bulb. Everything should work but I can't run a test - as you can the on the attached picture. 

Hope, someone can help me.

Thanks, Stefan

I could not run a test either. The addon works well enough though. Just remember it is not enough to discover the bulb/bulbs, you have to manually enter the IP address for each Yeelight.
Sometimes it works (the discovery), sometimes it doesn't....
(2019-05-27, 22:30)DaLanik Wrote: Sometimes it works (the discovery), sometimes it doesn't....
The discovery worked but can't run a test. Can't select the test in the settings, it is grayed out. The addon works perfectly though. What is the purpose of the test and is it necessary?
Thanks for a brilliant addon by the way, I'm running a single color bulb at the back of my TV with ambi settings for films and tvshows. Seems to run perfectly Smile
(2019-05-27, 22:39)pallisvans Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 22:30)DaLanik Wrote: Sometimes it works (the discovery), sometimes it doesn't....
The discovery worked but can't run a test. Can't select the test in the settings, it is grayed out. The addon works perfectly though. What is the purpose of the test and is it necessary?
Thanks for a brilliant addon by the way, I'm running a single color bulb at the back of my TV with ambi settings for films and tvshows. Seems to run perfectly Smile 

Aha, well that is probably the problem with kodi Leia... they messed somthing up in API for settings so it doesn't work correctly. I am afraid there's not much I can do until they fix it... there is a link to the thread where the problem is described somewhere in this thread...
Hi!
I am experiencing some problems with YeeMee: I installed Kodi 17.6 on a Philips TV (Android TV) but the lights do not react on the screen, they constantly keep one color. I experienced the same on a VU+ Duo2 satellite receiver. Maybe the firmware of the lights are not compatible any more or something that is beyond my knowledge. Is there any thing I can do to get the lights working again?

Otherwise, this is still a genius piece of software.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!
(2019-07-22, 09:22)takla Wrote: Hi!
I am experiencing some problems with YeeMee: I installed Kodi 17.6 on a Philips TV (Android TV) but the lights do not react on the screen, they constantly keep one color. I experienced the same on a VU+ Duo2 satellite receiver. Maybe the firmware of the lights are not compatible any more or something that is beyond my knowledge. Is there any thing I can do to get the lights working again?

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Turn your vpn off.
(2019-07-22, 13:45)TK4|2|1 Wrote:

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Turn your vpn off. 
Hi,
I don´t get this one. I do not have a VPN - if (without my knowledge :-) ) a VPN exists: How do I turn it off?
Confused
Thanks
(2019-07-22, 14:16)takla Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 13:45)TK4|2|1 Wrote:

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Turn your vpn off.  
Hi,
I don´t get this one. I do not have a VPN - if (without my knowledge :-) ) a VPN exists: How do I turn it off?
Confused
Thanks 

Read the 1st page of this thread on debugging, if you are reffering to ambi function, you need to turn off all hardware acceleration. There is also Render Caputre debugging, try that to see if it renders the screen....

D>
I just come here because i had to update my whole HTPC. Took me 2 weeks to get my MI account to send me an e-mail to get developer mode.
Now i see the options for yeemee are broken in liea. But i have no issues with the XML editing i will try to do that. Hopefully I can get things running again Smile

Thanks for the plugin anyways Smile
(2019-08-07, 08:57)thekow Wrote: I just come here because i had to update my whole HTPC. Took me 2 weeks to get my MI account to send me an e-mail to get developer mode.
Now i see the options for yeemee are broken in liea. But i have no issues with the XML editing i will try to do that. Hopefully I can get things running again Smile

Thanks for the plugin anyways Smile

YEs, sorry for inconvenience, I really can't do anythng about it until they fix it in Kodi. The easiest solution is to install Kodi 17 on a PC and set it up then copy the config file for YeeMee to Kodi box. (and keep the backup of config!) Smile

D.
Hello, first of all thanks for this addon.

I have a rpi3 with Raspbian Strech and Kodi leia 18.2 and yeelight v2 bulb color.

I install your addon but when I play a film the bulb light in green Sad

I had readed all the forum without any solution because there are options that in my Kodi I dont see, for example in tests options.

I wanted to run this addon, so I had installed Raspbian Jessie and Kodi 17.3 to test it and the addon runs perfectly and I can see more options inside the addon. So, I think that the addon is not totally compatible with Kodi 18.

This is my experience in case someone helps It.

If you need that I test something, you can tell me.

Thanks.
(2019-08-13, 18:18)Tone77 Wrote: Hello, first of all thanks for this addon.

I have a rpi3 with Raspbian Strech and Kodi leia 18.2 and yeelight v2 bulb color.

I install your addon but when I play a film the bulb light in green Sad

I had readed all the forum without any solution because there are options that in my Kodi I dont see, for example in tests options.

I wanted to run this addon, so I had installed Raspbian Jessie and Kodi 17.3 to test it and the addon runs perfectly and I can see more options inside the addon. So, I think that the addon is not totally compatible with Kodi 18.

This is my experience in case someone helps It.

If you need that I test something, you can tell me.

Thanks.

It has been discussed in this thread - Kodi 18 broke some functionality in the settings for addons, so not much I can do about it...
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2