• 61(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Ambi with the only one bulb can't work fine enough IMO. Every glitch is noticeable.. Maybe with two or rather four set up it would be better. Anyway now I have few settings on for play/pause/stop and on/off. I'm happy with that! Is there any option to make the bulb turning off gentle? Dimming for a second or two? I tried: <setting id="OffAtEnd_duration" default="true">1800</setting> but it doesn't work. As I can imagine there will have to be chance for kodi to control the bulb for that a while so probably I should add some delay for kodi shutdown itselve also?
(2019-11-21, 21:34)JimmyTrivette Wrote: Ambi with the only one bulb can't work fine enough IMO. Every glitch is noticeable.. Maybe with two or rather four set up it would be better. Anyway now I have few settings on for play/pause/stop and on/off. I'm happy with that! Is there any option to make the bulb turning off gentle? Dimming for a second or two? I tried: <setting id="OffAtEnd_duration" default="true">1800</setting> but it doesn't work. As I can imagine there will have to be chance for kodi to control the bulb for that a while so probably I should add some delay for kodi shutdown itselve also?

In settings, there is option to set "effect" smooth and to select "transition duration (ms)" to some value. This means to turn it off smoothly....

you can see it in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ipLsPvGoQ&t=250s
(2019-11-23, 12:14)DaLanik Wrote: In settings, there is option to set "effect" smooth and to select "transition duration (ms)" to some value. This means to turn it off smoothly....

I don't have it... my settings does not show all options via kodi add-on menu. I need to set it up by editing settings.xml.
(2019-11-24, 11:33)JimmyTrivette Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 12:14)DaLanik Wrote: In settings, there is option to set "effect" smooth and to select "transition duration (ms)" to some value. This means to turn it off smoothly....

I don't have it... my settings does not show all options via kodi add-on menu. I need to set it up by editing settings.xml.  

I think it is this setting, in ms, no more than 2000ms:

<setting id="bulb_1_pause_duration">400</setting>

ofcourse, depending on the action, i.e. bulb_1_play_duration, bulb_1_stop_duration etc
(2019-11-24, 17:32)DaLanik Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 11:33)JimmyTrivette Wrote:

ofcourse, depending on the action, i.e. bulb_1_play_duration, bulb_1_stop_duration etc

Yeah, this thing works but what I am trying to do is to make the bulb turn off gentle.. Switching between play/pause/stop works perfect I just want to add the same effect to switch off.
(2019-10-16, 08:54)DaLanik Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 21:52)caros Wrote: Hi,
I would like use this on netflix, any ideas?
Netflix dont work on 16.x and 17.x
Yeemee dont work on 18.x

The addon should work in 18.x but the settings don't. This is due to a bug in Kodi... so you can set it up on your PC and copy the settings file to the other device...
I can't run netflix on Leia if I turn off hardware acceleration settings. Is there any way to run netflix on Kodi and use YeeMee properly? Thanks
(2019-11-24, 18:55)JimmyTrivette Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 17:32)DaLanik Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 11:33)JimmyTrivette Wrote: I don't have it... my settings does not show all options via kodi add-on menu. I need to set it up by editing settings.xml.  

Yeah, this thing works but what I am trying to do is to make the bulb turn off gentle.. Switching between play/pause/stop works perfect I just want to add the same effect to switch off.  

There is setting for turning light on on kodi start, but not for turning OFF on kodi end. I am afraid, that Kodi shuts down so quickly that the command is terminated well before it is issued Smile
(2019-11-24, 23:39)aajfcoelho Wrote: I can't run netflix on Leia if I turn off hardware acceleration settings. Is there any way to run netflix on Kodi and use YeeMee properly? Thanks

No, sorry, when hardware acceleration is on, the internal kodi function to grab the screen is not working..... so it is impossible to extract the colors from the video.
(2019-11-25, 09:46)DaLanik Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 18:55)JimmyTrivette Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 17:32)DaLanik Wrote: I think it is this setting, in ms, no more than 2000ms:

There is setting for turning light on on kodi start, but not for turning OFF on kodi end. I am afraid, that Kodi shuts down so quickly that the command is terminated well before it is issued Smile 
Thats why I`m thinking how to make kodi shutdown with delay. Like after choosing "shutdown" there is 2-3 sek of delay and at this time bulb will power of smoothly in 1,5sek or such. Then After the bulb go down kodi switches off. I think it should be possible with kodi otherwise i can try with coreelec (which i`m using on that device). Do you think on yeemee plugin side "<setting id="OffAtEnd_duration" default="true">1000</setting>" is correct?
(2019-11-25, 13:33)JimmyTrivette Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 09:46)DaLanik Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 18:55)JimmyTrivette Wrote: Yeah, this thing works but what I am trying to do is to make the bulb turn off gentle.. Switching between play/pause/stop works perfect I just want to add the same effect to switch off.   

Thats why I`m thinking how to make kodi shutdown with delay. Like after choosing "shutdown" there is 2-3 sek of delay and at this time bulb will power of smoothly in 1,5sek or such. Then After the bulb go down kodi switches off. I think it should be possible with kodi otherwise i can try with coreelec (which i`m using on that device). Do you think on yeemee plugin side "<setting id="OffAtEnd_duration" default="true">1000</setting>" is correct? 

There is no such setting.
I would love to see the option to use color temperature for YLDP06YL and maybe other devices.
(2019-12-12, 11:14)palym Wrote: I would love to see the option to use color temperature for YLDP06YL and maybe other devices.
I don't know... that would make configuration extremely complex....
Hi all!
When i enable ambi service, only movies @60hz are working. If i try with refresh rate to 24hz or 23,.. , i'm getting jerky motion.
If i disable ambi service, movies are fine at 24hz.

Any ideas ??
I found a solution: disable Mediacode acceleration. (not the surface one)
Movies are smooth now Smile
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2