• 2(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
v1.1
- Link to the forum corrected
- Added different images for mono, color and stripe lights
- Added color flow - enter color #000000 in settings
- Fix bug with re reading settings

Available in the TEST repo. Didn't test it much.... should have color flow working - just put #000000 as a color in the settings.
v1.2
- Small bug fix with color flow

Available in the TEST repo.
v1.3
- Test commands to test (simulate) playing functionality
- Run from other addons, i.e. as action from Cinemavision
- Action to run on play: "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_play"
- Action to run on pause: "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_pause"
- Action to run on stop: "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_stop"

Available in the TEST repo.
Thanx for the immediate response, but I think that it would work better if the action, is not like simulation ("bulb_play") but a direct command to the bulb like i.e. "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_on".
Hi I am not able to install your repo into osmc scructure error
(2017-05-05, 17:44)xpokor02 Wrote: Hi I am not able to install your repo into osmc scructure error

Strange, works over here... didn you download zip file from my web?

direct link: http://kodi.lanik.org/_repo/lanik.repo/l...-1.0.2.zip
(2017-05-05, 14:42)mohican9 Wrote: Thanx for the immediate response, but I think that it would work better if the action, is not like simulation ("bulb_play") but a direct command to the bulb like i.e. "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_on".

It is easier for me this way, adding direct commands would require more code which would make things complex. This way you can set actions in YeeMee addon and pass play status. I will think about it some more, but for the time being it looks too complex.
Yes I did, I even tried your test repo without succes it is kodi 17.1-RC1
I really have no idea - it woks fine on 5 devices I tried it on, so it is on your side. try checking the ZIP file with WinZip or Total Commander if you downloaded correctly. I just installed it yesterday on new device for my friend....
v1.4
- New option to send messages via POST to tasker plugin "Tasker Network Event Server"

This is something for my use. I will explain in detail when I complete the project. It simply sends messages to an IP adress android device that is running Tasker and TNES plugin, which is a mini POST server, able to receive POST messages. I make such messages in YeeMee addon in Python and they are received by Tasker which can trigger actions.

For instance, when the movie is played, YeeMee sends message to the tablet that I use as a lights switchboard and it displays the KODI remote control instead of light switchboard. When the movie is ended or stopped it returns to the page with light switches.
OK, here is a small demo of the new function:

The point is, that with multiple Yeelight smart Wifi bulbs, you need a way to control them all. So I used a tablet that will end up attached to the wall (will post the video once everything is done) and be a smart switch for all smart bulbs. I used Square home launcher which is free and on 1st screen I made all switches for all lights, where you can turn lights on/off or change brightness, color, color flow etc. On the 2nd screen I put Kodi remote Yatze. So I had this idea that it would be cool if, when I play a movie - the tablet would automatically switch from switches screen to Kodi remote. So when I press pause, and go to the kitchen to get some snack/chips - on my way back I can press play on the tablet without having to swipe the screen. So this is all it does. It sends message to the tablet so Tasker can then swipe the screen to the Kodi remote when the video is starting and back to switches when the video is stopped. Silly? Maybee... but boys need toys Smile and it's 21st century Smile Smile I also made connection between cam software that uses front camera as a motion detector and turns on the tablet screen on motion/change. So the "wall light switch" is ON before you approach it. Can't wait for all components to arrive from china and to assemble this. Hope the WAF is good Smile
(2017-05-05, 14:42)mohican9 Wrote: Thanx for the immediate response, but I think that it would work better if the action, is not like simulation ("bulb_play") but a direct command to the bulb like i.e. "addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,bulb_on".

OK, I thought about it and it is just not possible - it is way to complex, we are not talking about only passing the "turn on" command to the bulb, but also intensity/brightness and color. And there simply isn't a way to specify this, since I can pass only 1 parameter to the function. Even if there was a way to send multiple parameter, I would have to do error checking if the parameters are correct etc etc. The way it is implemented now - we have all error checking in Kodi addon settings already implemented and all params (brightness, time to make the change, color) inside the addon. Also it would require adding more code with similar functionality that would increase complexity and size... So that is a definite no.
v1.5
- Bug fix when controller doesn't exist or respond (error handling)
v1.6
- Improved settings (element visibility according to number of bulbs)
v1.7
- Added "ceiling" light
- Small fixes
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2