Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Hi Lanik,

I have finally had time to play around with your "service-start" and "service-stop" action commands.
They work just fine! Thank you!

Right now, when i use the addon://home/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,service-start or stop command in CinemaVision it enables or disables the service BUT it shows me the yeemee addon settings page which i have to click away by hitting "OK"
Would it be possible to somehow send the service-start command in a "stealthy" way, so that it doesnt show the addon settings page?

If someone is using LibreELEC, the proper path to run any action would be: "addon://storage/.kodi/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py,testyee1"
Just so that other people dont have to figure that out Wink

I also have a strange problem with your addon. I have set an "on video play" action in your addon. The settings are:
Action: On
Level: 10
Color HEX Code: #cc9000
Effect: Smooth
Transition duration: 2000ms

#cc9000 is a warm white color tone.
When i start a movie, the bulb immediately goes to Level:1000 and shows a very very cold white.

I also use a dimmed red color as a video pause action. So after the movie starts, the bulb goes full level cold white, then i hit pause, the bulb goes to red as expected, when i hit play again, the bulb goes to my wanted warm white at level 10.

Please tell me if you need just a debug log of this happening or if i should enable any other component specific debugging options beside the video component.

Thanks again for all the work on this great addon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb from Kodi) - by cirkator - 2017-05-16, 19:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2