Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Wow, this looks great. I've got 3 colour bulbs so being able to control them from Kodi would be cool.

I've installed your plugin and it auto-detected all 3 bulbs (I've assigned 192.168.1.50 - 52 to them on my router) but then repeatedly popped up an error saying that bulb 3 didn't have a valid IP address. After I OK/Cancelled that several times it eventually stopped but when I exited the config and re-opened it, all three IP addresses were blank. So I manually configured them this time and didn't get any error.

However, I can't set anything on the "On Play", "On Pause" screens. I can only access the top half of the screen where it lets me set the type of bulb (all set to colour) and the number of bulbs but I can't access the bottom half where it lists "Bulb 1, Bulb 2", etc.

I'm using this Kodi 18 Milhouse test build #701 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461 so maybe there's an incompatibility between that and your plugin?

The other thing I noticed is that in Yeelight when I enable Developer Mode and back out of that screen, when I re-open it Developer Mode is off again. I guess that doesn't matter though if it's just changing a setting on the bulb itself and maybe the app can't read the state of this setting from the bulb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by doveman2 - 2017-07-02, 15:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2