• 15(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-08-14, 21:37)Purge Wrote: Is it possible to run Hyperion and Yeemee at the same time ?

I already have an ambilight controlled with Hyperion .

I want to use yeelight for lighting my room when the Movie is paused or stoped.

And it only works with the bulb or can i use tbe yeelight Strip ?
It works with white bulb, color bulb, strip and lamp.

Sent from my S8+
(2017-08-13, 21:35)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 21:49)l3g1oN Wrote: I get very mixed results ...
Yesterday I had real troubles getting it to work, tried re-installing and after some switching on-off it worked like at first try. Today (changed nothing!): Light goes on but not as ambilight, only white. Disabling add-on lead to a crash and I had to reboot. I use libreelec 8.0.2 on a small pc (amd e-350d) and yeelight light strip
How do I get a log?

PS: the times it worked it's quite nice! The small lag is no problem for me. Hope I can use it more often ;-)

Did you install the test version from the test repo? I'd need a log to tell what is happening.

Test Version 3.32 runs at the first try like a charm. (Errormessage after installation, but besides that all is fine. Setting where already set, even though I uninstalled v 3.3 before)
Shutdown, boot again - Color is only yellow this time and not changing.
How do I get a log?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
Hello,

I try to add this addon on my android tv.
I update kody in last version krypton. I download the lanik repository.

When i install I have a dependancy error with python: " xbmc.python in version 2.0.0" ?
Do you have the same problem ? I have not found on google a direct zip to install

Thank for your help
Here are dependencies in YeeMee:

Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/> <!-- Be able to use python in the addon -->
    <import addon="script.module.requests"/>
    <import addon="script.module.pil" version="1.1.7"/>
  </requires>

Has anything been changed in Kodi v17.4? I tested with 17.1 and it worked. Can't test under Krypton since I don't use it.
Hey,

How are you doing?

I have a question; it is possible to make the transition like in the Yeelight app, so when the color is changing, then it changes in a fade out fade in effect.

Thanks
If I understand you correctly, this is for normal functionality, not ambi? There are already options for this. Under "effect" you can have immediate or smooth and if it is smooth you can set time for transition between 100-3000ms
For ambi, like in the Yeelight app, when I change the colors the current color fade off and the new color fade in.

It's possible?
No, it is different, it is too dynamic, there is no time for fade, and also you can't PREDICT the next color. There is smoothen ambi effect slider in options - It makes transition smoother by setting transition time to some value, but this can be only small amount up to 90ms.
If You try to slide the color picker as fast as possible in the Yeelight app, then You will see what I'm talking about Smile there will be no delays in my opinion Wink

Have a nice day
I know, but the Yeelight app is not a) playing video b) capturing the screen c) calculating the main color Smile
Okay Smile
My Yeelight Strip arrived today.

Thank you for your amazing addon Smile

There is an option to turn light on on kodi start. But the time automation don´t work on this. So the light turns on at daytime at boot. Pause and Stop light don´t light up at daytime as they should.
And is there a way to turn the lights off on kodi shutdown ?
Yes, that is intended behaviour if I remember correctly.

* Turn on at boot will ALWAYS turn on the light at boot, no matter day/night.
* Pause/Play/Stop work ONLY during active hours.
* Turn off light as shutdown - no, there is no such option, I don't believe there is enough time to do this when the Kodi is shutting down or better said, hen the addon receives "shutdown" from Kodi. But I can try and see if it works.
ok , thank you Smile
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2