Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-10-20, 15:02)5ulo Wrote: I have a strange problem with YeeMee 3.5. The same was with 3.4 (updated today). YeeMee test is working, playback too. The YeeLight White fails only on starting playback. Hitting pause, resume from pause and stop works as expected.
Here's the log:
The second problem is that Kodi freezes by enabling / sometimes by disabling YeeMee addon - the loading circle is still spinning.
Code:
14:57:13.199 T:139804742252288   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                           Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                           Error Contents: attribute of type 'NoneType' is not callable
                                           Traceback (most recent call last):
                                             File "/home/e/.kodi/addons/service.yeemee/service.py", line 1666, in <module>
                                               Sunrise, Sunset, civilTW, nauticTW = byLoc()
                                             File "/home/e/.kodi/addons/service.yeemee/service.py", line 382, in byLoc
                                               datetime_sunrise = datetime.strptime(sunrise, '%I:%M:%S %p')
                                           TypeError: attribute of type 'NoneType' is not callable
                                           -->End of Python script error report<--

This is a known problem with strptime function, I thought I solved it and the fix works for me on 16.1 I don't know why it doesn't on 17.x... here is description of bug: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=112916

I'll try fixing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2017-10-22, 10:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2