Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-10-26, 21:12)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 19:18)Nicholask Wrote: Hi,
I have a yeelight Ceiling light. Everything is working except return to original state (tried with "stop playing") which doesn't restore to previous state, but change the lighting to a little higher, maybe 30 or 40 while my original state was 100. Is there anything you can do?
Kodi 17.4
Thank you.

return to original state on STOP, I suppose?

It looks like I was not clear on describing the problem. I just have one ceiling light. I do the following with the add-on:
1. On video play: Dim the light to 20
2. On video stop: return to original state

Then I play a video. YeeMee dims the Ceiling light from 100 to 20. I stop the video, nothing happens.
So I try something else. I open the settings under "on video stop", then change the settings so it changes the brightness to 50. Then I try again. This time, when I stop the video, it changes the brightness successfully to 50 (which is obvious).
Here is the problem: Strangely, when I change the setting to "return to original state" under "on video stop", and play a video (brightness changes from 100 to 20), then stop the video, it doesn't revert to 100, but it CHANGES the brightness from 20 to 50, the setting which I chose few minutes ago and not visible because I chose "revert to original state".
This is reproducible under both "on video pause" and "on video stop". which means "return to original state" pulls the value of (now)invisible brightness setting instead of remembering the original state.

Is it clear?

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by Nicholask - 2017-11-06, 00:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2