Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-12-30, 18:50)sksbir Wrote: hi Lanik,
I'm back with my problems, and got again a solution.
Trying to install 1 bulb + one stripe on a new site, controled from same android tv box I brought to new site, and with my phone for test purposes.
Getting again a 'white stripe' instead of ambi control.
here is what I noticed :
1/ old firmware. bulb was already up to date, but stripe was 1.1 instead of 1.4. - - - > upgrade stripe firmware with yeelight Android app.
2/ I noticed a problem with device discovery : discovery works, but typing yes, then typing ok and revert back to config: config reverts back to former config. eg: no bulbs before, getting no bulbs again.
In fact, new config is stored, but not visible. either config storing is delayed or need kodi to be restarted.
config=0 bulbs - - > discover - - > 2 devices discovered - -> type yes and ok, then back to config - - > 0 bulbs - - > cancel, quit kodi, reboot android, go back to config - - > my 2 bulbs are here.
so I decided to act this manner each time I had to change yeemee setup. perhaps this happens because of router which is used . At home, I have a R8000, but here only a little 2.5ghz router.
3/brightness bias showed twice at end of list. I suppose this is due to more bulbs formerly defined, ambilight activated on this bulbs, then reducing bulb number...
 Strange, here you can see it works fine, just tested:

Maybe I can try to DELETE all options before new "discovery"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2017-12-30, 23:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2