• 36(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
no it is not the same box.
The problem is on my raspberry pi 3 with recalbox (kodi 16.1).
Kodi 17 or yeemee works is on my rapsberry pi2 (kodi 17).

I actually deleted yeemee and reinstall from your deposit.
It's always the same.
Strange... but it is not addon problem but your Kodi installation. Can't think why it wouldn't find PIL module. You can try help in the general Kodi topics. I am declaring PIL in the addon and nothing I can do about it. It works on both 16 and 17. Something messed up in your Kodi installation.
(2018-01-13, 12:30)vosay Wrote: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26377241/

I still do not know what the "Ambi test" is all about ... the test is only for every Yeelight and just lights up ... I have only activated in Ambi settings and other RenderCapture settings, no more.
 ...hello did you find anything?
(2018-01-13, 12:07)DaLanik Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 03:30)thekow Wrote:  Ambi test passes. Turns off and on etc etc but no ambi on playing of movies.
I will chuck up a debug log

That is not Ambi test, that is normal on/off test. For ambi test:

* In YeeMee settings, first set only 1 bulb (not necessary, but best for testing) and set "use as YeeMee Ambi" to "whole screen".
* Set, under "Ambi Options", "Ambi precision" to "Ultra High"
* Under "Testing" tab, set "Debug Render Capture" to "on"

Now, once you play a video, this will create JPEG image captures in your TEMP folder (please google where that is in Kodi), small JPG image files with capture of screen. There will be many Smile Since naming is bulb IP - date-time, they should be sorted by bulb and then time. If capture works, you should get small thumbnails of your played video. IF you just get black JPGs, then it doesn't work....

After debug, these JPGs are safe to delete. Just don't forget to turn off this option since it will keep creating JPGs until you run out of space

Hi ..

Well. 
I tried this suggestion and get no jpgs the light changes colour  (solid not ambi) but no jpgs are produced. I am looking in the .kodi/temp directory as it is the temp directory for kodi.
(2018-01-13, 23:49)thekow Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 12:07)DaLanik Wrote: Hi ..

Well. 
I tried this suggestion and get no jpgs the light changes colour  (solid not ambi) but no jpgs are produced. I am looking in the .kodi/temp directory as it is the temp directory for kodi.
 Do you get any errors? Look at the log.
(2018-01-14, 00:24)DaLanik Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 23:49)thekow Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 12:07)DaLanik Wrote: Hi ..

Well. 
 Do you get any errors? Look at the log. 
https://pastebin.com/R3emcHH4

Only Date time again.
Are you sure that is the v4.21 from the test repoHuh? No such line (that gives error) in new version....

Yea that is old version:

09:20:20 T:2665388864  NOTICE: YEEMEE >> STARTED VERSION 4.2 on Kodi 16
I will install test rep.

Results .
https://pastebin.com/WtCG7ATY

Don;t think this is going to work .. i'll see if it goes on my rpi3 setup.
(2018-01-15, 07:07)thekow Wrote: I will install test rep.

Results .
https://pastebin.com/WtCG7ATY

Don;t think this is going to work .. i'll see if it goes on my rpi3 setup.
 Why not? Smile
Strange... but it is not addon problem but your Kodi installation. Can't think why it wouldn't find PIL module. You can try help in the general Kodi topics. I am declaring PIL in the addon and nothing I can do about it. It works on both 16 and 17. Something messed up in your Kodi installation.

Ok thank you.
I think the problem comes from recalbox.
I don't know if there is a way to install PIL module manualy, you can ask at general help forum.
(2018-01-13, 21:12)vosay Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 12:30)vosay Wrote: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26377241/

I still do not know what the "Ambi test" is all about ... the test is only for every Yeelight and just lights up ... I have only activated in Ambi settings and other RenderCapture settings, no more.
 ...hello did you find anything? 
Hello, again the add-on error at KODI ... v4.21. Otherwise, it still does not work, once again the movie happened that Yeelight was activated at the start of the video. Then no longer.
I can't fix it without log Smile
Hi,

Same as some people here, I try to have Ambilight on when I play video with Kodi.

I have a strip and this one on when kodi start and go off when video stop. But I don't have ambilight when I'm watching a video Sad

The setup is :

Android TV Sony with Kodi installed and YeeMee addon of course.

How can I get the log to fix this issue ? Thx
kodi log
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2