Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2018-01-30, 11:22)SeVreN2013 Wrote: Thank you so much for this app DaLanik !

Bought a Yeelight strip and it works great with my Raspberry Pi 3 and Amlogic S905X Box

Could only get Ambi to work with the Amlogic ... but not worried Smile only wanted really wanted the On/Off Movie Play/Stop feature

One request though ... the Max 'Smooth Fading' duration eg. 3000ms is still too fast for my liking

Was hoping to recapture the cinema experience from days gone by ... and i remember the cinema lights dimming very slowly (more like about 30 Seconds) when the movie started playing

Any chance of increasing the milliseconds slider for up to a Max of a Minute ? ... or even maybe a "Manual Input" where you can use the Kodi Virtual Numpad to input a time instead of a slider for the time duration ?

Thanks Heaps !

Awesome work Smile
 Shouldn't be a problem. I don't know if there is a limit in Yeelight API, docs only say minimum is 30ms but don't mention maximum Smile Will check and implement.

I think 30 seconds should be enough? Minute seems way too longHuh The slider would be too long Smile

>D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2018-01-30, 11:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2