• 47(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
well it will have to wait for a week but i will get you the log.

as for the red it is really weird.
I THINK it started to appear after the last firmware update yeelight released for the bulbs.

it is not even about the 5%. there are bright scenes where it sometimes chooses to show red instead of green for example. 

another weird thing is that....
i am using a url controller to turn my smart plug off when the movie starts and the turn ambilight on.

the first time i play the movie.... smart plug turns off but the ambilight bulbs are not starting. then i have to stop the movie (smart plug turns on) and then start the movie again.

in that scenario the smart plug will not turn off and the ambilight bulbs start working.
So it seems the ID of the new RGB color bulb (2nd gen) is the same as 1st gen - "color" : http://forum.yeelight.com/t/id-of-gen2-c...ulb/5767/2
yeah, the issue is that the plugin is playing only when it like to do. 

funny thing is that testing the bulbs ALWAYS works but if you try it with a movie... it's 50-50
Sad 
I'm getting the exact same. 
Red light strip throughout the whole movie and crashes. 
Happening on Mi Box, PC, and Shield
as promised....

log file.
https://pastebin.com/J3LSRQBz

i still don't understand why sometimes it works and some times it doesn't.

as for the red.... i don't know wth is wrong with it... it loves the red color in general. 80% of the screen is blue...... it will display red somewhere.
(2018-07-22, 21:59)TeDeV Wrote: as promised....
log file.
Providing only bits and pieces is not the best way of handing in a log file.
Please share a full, unedited debug log (wiki), as errors and hiccups can start at any time.
Here's mine. Hope I did it right 

https://paste.kodi.tv/izovaxarul
I'll have a look, I'm on vacation and I sporadically have internet.....
Hi! I'd like to thank you for the awesome work that you have done!
It works like a charm on my windows laptop, but I'm not able to make it work on my Raspberry Pi 2
The lightbulb will switch on, but stays green the whole time.
The screenshots in de temp folder are either green or just black, even after disabling hardware accelerarion.

Any idea how to solve my problem?
(2018-07-24, 17:02)KeesJansen Wrote: Hi! I'd like to thank you for the awesome work that you have done!
It works like a charm on my windows laptop, but I'm not able to make it work on my Raspberry Pi 2
The lightbulb will switch on, but stays green the whole time.
The screenshots in de temp folder are either green or just black, even after disabling hardware accelerarion.

Any idea how to solve my problem?
If the pictures from ambi debugging are bad it means internal Kodi's function can't grab screen... and there's not much I can do Sad
Damn... That's too bad.
I'll try switching to another os, because it might be a function that has been stripped down from OSMC.

EDIT: Same result on Xbian, so I guess that it isn't possible
Is there any possibility to use it with hardware accelerarion? I use the nvidia shield tv and without hardware accelerarion i nearly can't play any video, no 4k or any other hd files/mkv. Just with activated hardware accelerarion i can play these videos but then the yeemee function isnt working.
(2018-07-26, 13:38)chkdsk Wrote: Is there any possibility to use it with hardware accelerarion? I use the nvidia shield tv and without hardware accelerarion i nearly can't play any video, no 4k or any other hd files/mkv. Just with activated hardware accelerarion i can play these videos but then the yeemee function isnt working.
In my expesince it doesn't work with hardware acceleration but it is worth trying.... it is internal Kodi thing, I don't know how it is coded....
when i activate hardware acceleration, yeemee doesnt work. The bulbs/strip shows just the standard light
Yes, it has been discussed several times before... the screen grabbing code is inside Kodi, and that seems not to work with hardware acceleration.... So my addon can't do anything about it.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2