Android TV boxes
Is the Vero 4K as good as the T8V Smart TV box? Does anyone know.
Moved to hardware discussions as this is not a feature request.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
1st point to make with the T8V Smart TV box - Don't believe all the bullshit Hype ! - Big numbers and Tech Specs are not everything.

If that T8V is a AMLogic S912 it will come with buggy Firmware - there are numerous well known issues posted all over these forums with S912 boxes regarding video output and Kodi compatibility. Not recommended at all.
The only decent S912 I have seen is the MINIX NEO U9-H and that is because it actually has bug fixes in its Firmware.

The S905X Vero 4K (OSMC) will crap all over the S912 T8V Smart TV box so far as near bug free Kodi compatibility is concerned - it really is no contest.

If the T8V is a AML S905 box then it will have better Gigabit Ethernet vs the 100M in the Vero 4K. BUT there is no HDR support that the Vero 4K has and Firmware and Kodi support will be inferior.
The Vero 4K also uses a nice integrated Wireless remote and it has AC WiFi. It really has all the bells and whistles needed.

Please start by reading this thread:

START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated April 2017)

I bought MECOOL BB2 PRO Android 6.0 TV Box from this site *MOD-CUT*

Don't place any obvious advertising on this forum.
(2017-07-20, 15:39)madara08 Wrote: I bought MECOOL BB2 PRO Android 6.0 TV Box from this site
Please watch your steps on the Kodi forum.
(2017-07-20, 16:21)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 15:39)madara08 Wrote: I bought MECOOL BB2 PRO Android 6.0 TV Box from this site
Please watch your steps on the Kodi forum.
'Don't place any obvious advertising on this forum. '
Have the rules changed?
There must be thousands of links to products on here - as far as I understood it linking is fine as long as you're not doing the selling / the site doesn't break eg piracy rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV boxes0