No subtitle options? (offset, language, color,...)
Hi,
I'm kind of puzzled...isn't there any way to change the offset, language, color of subtitles in Kodi/Aeon Nox??
Thanks from a clueless noob Huh
Chumbo
In System-->Player-->Language you can find the subtitle options.
Great! thanks, it's all there in fact but...isn't there any way to have these tools/options available from the player? That means every time I want to adjust something with the subtitles, I would have to stop the movie, click +-5 times to get to that menu, make adjustments, go back to the movie, play, see the result and eventually have to do the same thing all over again if I want further adjustments?

If so, is this something that is a Kodi limitation or a skin limitation? Is it possible to get a quicker access to these subtitle options from another skin?
I agree it should be accessible from the player settings, but unfortunately that has to be coded in core. What you could do is map a button on your remote, or manually add to favourites.xml the following code:
Code:
ActivateWindow(playersettings,language)
Too bad! Sad
But I'll try your workaround, thanks.

What I forgot to mention in my reply was that, actually the main feature I was looking for is missing completely: offsetting of subtitles! That's such an essential tool. Damn! I sold my Popcorn Hour thinking Kodi was going to be that, and a whole lot more. I certainly didn't expect to actually be missing something this important. Oh well...maybe in a future update...
Cheers,
Offset is available in audio settings from the player and can be mapped to a button as well
AWESOME! Thanks, that's perfect Smile
And I was glad to see there's also audio offset too Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No subtitle options? (offset, language, color,...)0