JSon return for Smart Playlist and PseudoTV Live
Hello developers,

I am a huge proponent of PTVL Live and would like to find out what is going on with what I understand is a change in Json that severely affects the use of PTVL. For some time now, it has been impossible to get TV shows to parse the "Play shows in order" advanced rule. From what I understand, it was a change made to the JSON library and the way returns are processed? I was wondering if any of the KODI authors would be able to answer a couple questions?
Why was this change made and is there a way to work around this new Smart Playlist limit? Is there any chance that whatever change was made can be reversed in Krypton?

Thanks,
Mark
You are confused, and didn't understand my prior explanation.

This better explains what I was talking about with a change in json return.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292279

As I explained earlier, "Show in order" sorts a list not json results and since you can order the return results from json. There is no issue, beyond perhaps a bug left in v.0.8.x.

I suggest you patiently wait for v.0.9.x release, json sort methods were improved.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thread moved to PseudoTV Live section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JSon return for Smart Playlist and PseudoTV Live0