v17 [S912] Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped.
Did Beelink fix both those problems in a Firmware update or was it a case of DIY ?
What about Kodi Krypton Dynamic Refresh rate switching with Beelink Firmware ?

The reason I ask is Newbies that buy these S912's usually just want everything to work out of the box, hence the warnings.
I'm happy to change these warnings too if Beelink are actually pumping out decent standard S912 Firmware and there has been improvements from the seller in regards to actual proper bug busting.

(2017-04-29, 22:09)Phant0m`` Wrote: Did observe and addressed fairly swiftly. Wink
Dark Screen was rectified by simply enabling service.bootvideo setting in the file \System\build.prop. Using just the original bootvideo file already supplied on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate box.
This is not really a fix. I would call it as a workaround. I don't know how exactly Minix fixed it on U9-H, but it doesn't look like they are using the bootvideo trick (I have checked the build.prop).
I bought H96 pro plus 2 of them from wholesale store in Canada address were delivered to me from china on the internet s912 I am having several problems with it 1) pvr client not loading error
2) google play store giving me white screen can't do anything but to restart.
what do I do
Please let me know if anybody has solution
I tried several methods but of no avail
Thanks in anticipation
swaran
1. You bought a Ship and Forget box with No Firmware support from the seller - likely seduced by fancy tech specs.
2. We call these devices - Plug n Play for a very good reason !
3. Send it back to the seller - Google Playstore is only the start of your problems - due to very poor Firmware.
4. Send it back to the seller - the H96 Pro Plus is one of the worst Android boxes on the Market - even surpassing the dodgy as Beelink GT1
5. If you cannot send it back to the seller, go and find alternate Firmware over on the Freaktab Website.

6. Next time read this Post:

START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated July 2017)

Nothing Kodi can do. You have Firmware issues. None of us are surprised in the slightest to be honest.
Chalk it up to an educational lesson.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[S912] Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped.0