The Paper Street Soap Company
The name really has my interest... I have look all over for a screenshot shot... Does anyone have one just to settle my curiosity? I would love to see what it looked like even if it was never released.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
One up the request https://youtu.be/HwkFaXK1Z_A
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I love the animation on that it very unique... The whole view.
watch gallery
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
6 years ago!
It maybe 6yrs old but i will have to say it is one of the most unique out of the box skins I have ever seen... Very creative and much respect.. I looks amazing. So much detail in all the images.. very well done.

Thank you for sharing this ever since I saw the name I had been intrigued , and now I see it is as good as the name.
I wasn't knocking it for being old; I just couldn't believe it was that long ago.
You should finish it, or open it, shame to let that art go to waste (unless the other guy threw his toys out the pram!).
Agreed I do believe​ it would it would be a hit.
I still remember how I used to visit its thread daily, hoping that some day it was completed... I was very disappointed when the thread was closed... If there was any chance now to have a look to the code although it is unfinished I would love it Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Long time ago, Jugger and i started something similar Smile

Take a look here: Cirrus Vintage
They do look a lot alike... Was this like a theme at the time... Or some movie its weird that it would be a complete unique idea that you both had at the same time. Lol ... It still looks good both of them.
Ofcourse T.P.S.S.C was the inspiration for creating Cirrus Vintage

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Paper Street Soap Company0