Solved Issue tracker
I posted what I thought was quite an important ticket (17342) back in February. I haven't heard anything since, so I figure I should go back a see if the ticket had gotten any attention at all. But, when I try to open the ticket I get this reply:
Quote:TICKET_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket #17342. You don't have the required permissions.

I've also tried to open other tickets that I've found linked, with the same result. I figure that it's strange if the creator of a ticket doesn't have permission to view the ticket, so I'm wondering if the whole issue tracker is down or abandoned. Does anyone have any information?
You need to log in first
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I am logged in.
I removed a stray TICKET_VIEW on the 'anonymous' user permission yesterday which was causing a 'you are not logged in " message to not show properly
However, this should not, and in my testing, has not, influence what happens to logged in users.

Could you screenshot how it shows up for you ?
Perhaps (indulge me) try to remove cookies both for forum.kodi.tv as well as trac.kodi.tv and then log back in to https://trac.kodi.tv
I've take a screenshot, but I can't find a way to attach it here. I really don't want to have to sign up for some image hosting service just to post an image, so please tell me if there's an easier way.

I was on my development computer when I tried earlier, while I'm at my laptop now. The result is the same from both computers, so I doubt there any cookie or other local configuration related issue. I'm using FireFox on both computers though, but I'd think you'd know if FireFox had a general problem with your tracker.

I use the same user as the one I'm logged in with now.

Edit: I found a place to upload without registering, I don't know how long it will be valid though:

Even though I never heard anything more regarding this, the tracker works again when I'm testing it now.

This thread can be closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue tracker0