v18 Confluence v4.0.0 for Leia
Testers needed before official release please.

Download here.
Lovely. Initial test looks good so far Smile
It's really great @Hitcher that you're keeping Confluence workable with newest Kodi versions. It's much appreciated.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Looks good.
(2017-05-01, 07:36)bossanova808 Wrote: It's really great @Hitcher that you're keeping Confluence workable with newest Kodi versions. It's much appreciated.

+1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Greetings,

I'm currently testing version 4.1.43 with Milhouse's latest LibreELEC Testbuild for RaspberryPi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:2efa7aa) on my RPi3 and no issues encountered (so far).

I just wanted to add my appreciation to @Hitcher for keeping the Confluence legacy alive and well.

Thanks.
I think it's great that Confluence is stil being maintained. I do not use it anymore, but i have installed a Leia version on a spare system en loaded this skin.
Will report back if i encounter any anomalies !
Initial tests (go through all screens/menu's, create shortcuts, exit/startup, installing, estetics) show no issues.
Thanks for the feedback.
TNX it works ok. For me it is still the best skin with unbeatable livetv layout.
Thanks. Confluence is the best skin for Kodi.
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for keeping this amazing skin alive.

When asking about the lack of 'video bitrate' info in either the PlayerProcessInfo screen or the PlayerDebug screen, I got this reply:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2662580
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2663353

I would like to request to display the 'video bitrate' info. My suggestions would be to add it to the PlayerDebug screen instead of the resolution info. The reason is that the resolution info is already displayed neatly in the PlayerProcessInfo screen.

Thank you for your time and effort.
I made an account just to login and thank you for making this skin work in v18. Thanks again  Nod I am using the TV with NextPVR addon no issues so far

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence v4.0.0 for Leia1