Bug Missing Context Menus
I saw this YouTube video on how to setup Titan. So I download it from the Oficial kodi repository. But when I change the skin, I cant find TV Shows, Moves, Or Live TV. Ive done "Restore Menu Items", Ive Reset Kodi, and nothing works.
(2017-05-01, 03:56)Debson Wrote: I saw this YouTube video on how to setup Titan. So I download it from the Oficial kodi repository. But when I change the skin, I cant find TV Shows, Moves, Or Live TV. Ive done "Restore Menu Items", Ive Reset Kodi, and nothing works.
Sorry do you mean the home screen icons? Because if it is that, then live tv, music, tv shows and movies usually only show up if they are enabled on Kodi system level. For example, you need to have live tv setup and enabled for the icon to show up... Same as music and TV shows and movies... I might be wrong, please feel free to correct me if so.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Never trust a youtube video about Kodi.

I assume you had those menu items before you changed skins.

What version of Kodi are you running? Where did you download it? Is it a particuar Build?

First off, head to Settings>Interface>Configure Skin>Configure Shortcuts>Edit Menu Shortcuts then in the left pane scroll down to the menu items that are missing in your home screen. In the middle panel look for "Disable Shortcut" and make sure it is disabled.

If this does not fix it, provide a debug log and it might show something. (i stress might).
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Context Menus0