Possible to view unscraped movies?
Hi,
I noticed that movies that were not detected by the scraper, would not show up at all in the Movies section! Is there anyway to have them show up nevertheless, even if there is no poster or information about the film?
You can use the info only scraper. Just create your own nfo file (wiki). You can keep it as simple (title only) or complex (full details) as you want.

There are media managers (wiki) that can simplify the process.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
OK, so...does your answer mean that this is a normal Kodi behavior? Everybody is faced with this problem then?

EDIT: I'm on Android, unfortunately there is no media managers for Android on the link you provided.
Still, I would prefer a fix rather than a workaround
Yes. If the scraper can't scrape any information it won't display any information. You will still be able to access the videos through the file browser.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Ok, thanks for the info. Too bad though....Sad
Almost impossible to figure out which are displayed or not so I probably won't ever watch those movies!?
There's an app for that: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Missing_Movie_Scanner
Awesome, thanks! There's an addon for everything Smile
That, and with the nfo files explained previously by wgstarks, I'm off to integrating my missing movies, thanks!
Most non scraping is a result of bad naming, so fix that and 90%of your problems will be solved. For obscure movies that aren't in an online database then add them. Themoviedb is a community effort, give back what you receive.

For home movies and the like, nfo files are the solution, because they have no place in online databases.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, you're right. It was in fact very useful when that 'missing movies' addon returned all the unscraped movies, I did in fact find a few badly names files. Lots of the others are german tv documentary and such, so no real hope of getting anything from a scraper.
thanks,
There is only "no real hope of getting anything from a scraper" if you don't add them to a database.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, I understand that. I meant little chance it would already be there, that some else would have gone through the trouble of uploading the info to tvdb. They are old, odd german tv documentaries! Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to view unscraped movies?0