Filmon causing shutdowns every 10 minutes
I have found from today monday 1st May 2017 that filmon,tv on Kodi keeps closing down every 6-10 minutes ? atwitter reply to me said it was because filmon was now paid only channel Huh doesn't say so o the their website ....any reactions Huh?? NodSad
There is a dedicated forum to filmon here... http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=227

Maybe peruse there for an answer.

If it is another filmon, maybe you could provide a link to the site.
A quick Google Search gave me this:

Quote:Email from Filmon

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting FilmOn Customer Support.
Unfortunately, We need to inform you, that we are no longer offering the free SD watching due to contractual requirements with our content vendors.
We're very sorry and apologize for the inconvenience, as we had no possibility to let our Customers know about this change in our service in advance.

Kind regards,
FilmOn.com Support Team
I would expect the Official Kodi reaction would be...

Kodi does not provide any content. It is upto the end user to provide content
I'm also suffering from this problem for last 3 days.I hope an answer can be forthcoming It seems all other apps that use Filton streams suffer the same fate(notfilmon,filmosimple,Israel live).So it must be A Filton problem
(2017-05-02, 11:53)Souxante Wrote: I'm also suffering from this problem for last 3 days.I hope an answer can be forthcoming It seems all other apps that use Filton streams suffer the same fate(notfilmon,filmosimple,Israel live).So it must be A Filton problem

It has been answered. Read post #4
(2017-05-02, 12:05)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 11:53)Souxante Wrote: I'm also suffering from this problem for last 3 days.I hope an answered can be forthcoming It seems all other apps that use Filton streams suffer the same fate(notfilmon,filmosimple,Israel live).So it must be A Filton problem

It has been answered. Read post #4

Thank you
Dear User,

Thank you for contacting FilmOn Customer Support.
Unfortunately, We need to inform you, that we are no longer offering the free SD watching due to contractual requirements with our content vendors.
We're very sorry and apologize for the inconvenience, as we had no possibility to let our Customers know about this change in our service in advance.
Please note that HQ subscription will let you watch Live TV without ads, in better quality than SD and will bring you 10 hours of reusable recording space, and purchase it you may here: http://www.filmon.tv/subscriptions/

Kind regards,
FilmOn.com Support Team

I suppose we are all stuffed now and have to pay unless someone comes up with a fix, i have tried everything possible..
You won't find a fix here
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Again... Read Post #4
The fix is to pay.

We do not support piracy, which is what getting the paid streaming for free would be.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
The documentary channels are still free though.
Don't post links to sites if you're unsure if they're legality. I've removed your links.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filmon causing shutdowns every 10 minutes0